Chapter 5

Russia POV
--------

Other kids were brought in about an hour later. Russia didn't look at them at first as they talked with America and Philippines. But soon Russia's curiosity overpowered his rage, and he looked over his shoulder.

He quickly learned that these kids were the rest of America and Philippines' team they were talking about.

One kids name was Germany. Russia was listening and he quickly learned this guys role in the group. He studied the monsters and healed the others when they needed it. He apparently had some special skills in medicine and healing. His only prob was a pair of glasses on his face.

The other girls name is Poland. She seemed like a though girl. She had a crooked scar down the center of her head and she seemed determined, but also scared at the same time.

Then there was a strange boy. He had cat ears and a tail. He was white with a blue and red off between his eyes and gray stripes surrounding the circle. His name was South Korea. He looked like he was about to crack a joke.

Russia glared at Germany as he glanced at him. Germany quickly looked away. Russia went back to looking at the wall, his back to the group. But he kept listening to them talk, he didn't have anything else to do.

" Where's Japan," asked America.

" She....she didn't make it out of town," said Poland, her voice filled with grief.

Russia heard South Korea let out a choked sob.

The idiots. They let themselves grow attached to each other and they got hurt, this is a perfect example of how his father was right. Die together, live alone.

" What happened," stammered America, sounding shocked.

" She refused to go with the men who took us," said Germany, quietly," So they shot her, right through the head. I couldn't have done anything, she was dead before she hit the ground."

" No," said Philippines quietly.

The group shared their grief in silence.

But that silence was broken when South Korea said," Hey Ame, who's the new guy."

" The new guy doesn't want to talk to us," answered America," We don't even know his name."

" Yeah," said Philippines," Be said the stupidest thing. He said 'Die together, live alone'."

" It's not as stupid as all of you," snapped Russia, glaring at them over his shoulder," Fuck off."

" Hmm," shrugged South Korea," Temper much?"

" Tell me about it," sighed America," We've been stuck with this for an hour."

" I've been dealing with your annoying ass for an hour," spat Russia," Glad we've come to an agreement."

" So what is your name pretty boy," asked America.

" Like hell I'd tell you," said Russia, turning his back again.

" Your alone," said America," Maybe you can join us. Your strong, and you'd be much stronger in our group."

America sat down right on front of Russia, looking him right in the eye. His blue eyes burned with an intensity and at the same time held a gentleness that made Russia relax a little.

Russia sighed, rolled his eyes and said," I'm Russia, but I don't wanna join your shitty team. I live alone."

America stayed for another moment, then he smiled and stood up.

" Nice to meet you Russia," he said," I'll be right over there when you change your mind mind."