Chalter 27: Life of Minions

When I woke up this weekend I was in a different bed and a different house! I said "Jacob? Did Genie do something to the house again?!" Then I heard a crowd laughing. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anyone. Jacob ran in the room I was in and said "I'm home!" Then I heard some people clapping. I said "Jacob where were you and second, where are we?!" Jacob said "I was at the arcade with Chris." Then Chris walked in and said "Hey guys!" Then clapping started again! I said "Oh great it's gonna be one of those days." Then there was more laughing! Then someone yelled "Cut that's a wrap people!" Then the wall informs of us lifted up and I saw a crowd of our classmates and a Bootler. I said "Bootler what's going on?" He said "Lady Bow has funded a new T.V show called "Life of Minions!" I said "Well I guess that ma-" I did a double take and said "Wait T.V show?!" Then Lady Bow came out of the dressing room and said "Bootler don't respect yourself he knows." I said "Guys you knew about this?!" Chris said "No I was just following Jacob back from the arcade." Jacob said "I knew I helped fund it." I said "Then where's Goombella in this?" Bow said "I'm gonna remake your first date!" I said "Why?! It's a memory it can't be remade!" Then Goombella came it of the dressing room with the clothes she had on at our first date. Bow said "Oh well I'm doing it!" I said "But we pretty much hates each other in our first date! You and Jacob set it up!" She said "That may be true, so find that hate you once had!" Goombella said "I don't feel comfortable doing that Bow." Bow said "Fine! We'll do it once you all get into character! For now let's just work on the pilot." Jacob said "Ok then." I said "This is stupid..." Chris was most likely thinking the same thing. Bootler said "Ok guys this is where you met Goombella. I said "That's basically the same thing!" Bow put out a table, candle, and a fedora and bow tie. She said "What was that? Right good anyways let's get started!" I sat at the table and so did Goombella. I was about to say something but Bow said "Cut! That was awful! Replace Goombella with Madison!" Me and Goombella said "No!" Bow said "I'm sorry but I'm the director and producer so I make the rules! Madison has so much more in common with Tyrone then with Goombella! Goombella has so much more in common with Chris instead of Tyrone! I mean who is the most idiotic person on the big side!" I said "Obviously Jacob!" Jacob said "No idiot it's you!" I said "Oh I'm sorry but who, summoned a genie, master hand, crazy hand, bowser jr, and sent us into the future!" Jacob said "First off that last thing we stopped so it never happened! Second off who gets mad anytime someone even talks to Goombella and who makes us go on these crazy adventures!" I said "Well Chris has done some things... Well not really." Then Bow said "Shut up both of you! Just continue the scene with Goombella until we get it right!" She said "So why did you invite me to this?" I said "Because I love y-. Yeah no Bow I can't do this." Bow said "Fine whatever! We'll start off with Goombella's break up with Goombario!" Goombella started blushing and said "Biw that was personal! I thought you could keep a secret!" I said "Wait so you told her but not me!?" Goombella said "I'm sorry ok!" Then Goombario came out and pushed me out of the way and said "Ok sweetie let's do this." I said "That's a bunch of Sonic 06!" Jacob said "Whoa isn't that a little to far!?" I said "No what if Bomb-Boo stole Bow from you!?" Jacob just stood there and started becoming red and smoke came out of his tail thing. I said "Exactly." Bow said "All of you are uncontrollable! Jacob lets do our scene." Jacob turned back to paper his normal color and said "We have a scene this early in the season?" Bow said "Yep! First we get rid of this cloak and wizard hat." 2 Bootlers grabbed Jacob's cloak and hat. Jacob said "Um when am I getting my stuff back?" Bow said "Not until the series ends." She put a crown on Jacob's head and said "Ok Prince Charming, your not gonna act like a normal kid. Now your gonna unlock your true prince!" Jacob took off the crown and said "Bow, you know I'm not comfortable being a prince." She snatched the crown and put it back on his head and said "Please do it for me." He said "I'm sorry but no." I said "oh no! You said no to girlfriend! Everyone run!" Bow turned red and said "Your gonna put the crown on and like it!" Jacob sighed and went on stage. Bow pushed the table back and replaced it with a king chair. Jacob said "Um, what are you doing?" She said "Your a prince right?" Jacob said "Yeah b-." Then some boos came in and said "Ok Bow we're here for our scene. Oh hey prince Jacoboo." I said "Um Jacob may I speak to you." Jacob floated where I was. I said "Why are your subjects here!?" Jacob said "I don't know she made the script!" I just sighed and walked away. Bow said "Ok this is the scene where you save me from the evil boos by using your 2 subjects!" I said "Who are his subjects?" Bow dressed me and Chris up as Knights. I said "So where's our weapons and is this real metal?" Bow said "Made out of the finest metal blocks!" She grabbed 2 spears and have them to me and Chris. Bootler said "Action!" Jacob said "Come on my subjects we must save the nice, pretty, better the Goombella, princess bow." I said "Haaaate." When we finally got up the mountain there was a castle. Jacob said "Let's go!" I said "This is gonna be hard." Chris said "Yeah me and Tyrone can't do this." Jacob said "Don't worry I shall use my floating powers!" Then a rope came down and picked Jacob up. I whispered to Chris "Cant Jacob float by himself?" Chris nodded. When Jacob got to the top of the castle Bow said "Horary my hero has arrived!" She hugged them and they both blushed. You can guess what happen after that. When the rope brought them both back down the scene was over. I said "This show is terrible!" Bootler said "Yes indeed ratings and critics say "My Arceus this is so bad that I thrown up and then killed myself sadly I had 5 lives left." Bow said "Oh well a dream is a dream, return back to your weekend. The show is officially cancelled." So we all went back home. I watched the first episode on the T.V and I can see where that critic was coming from. But then I saw a commercial for a book "Video Game High?" I might just read that.