Chapter 62: Heart Container Day

I went to Billy Dee's house and saw him on his bed sleeping. I kicked his bed and said "Billy Dee! Get up!" Billy Dee said "What? Ah!" He slapped me and said "Get out!" I said "What did I do?" He said "I don't have on my bandana!" He speared me out and I waited outside his door. When he opened it he said "What's up?" I said "Its Heart Container Day!" "What's that?" "You know Valentimes Day right?" "Yes and for the record it's Valentines." "Well." I pulled out a calendar and said "Its Heart Container Day, the people of this world love Valentines Day so much that they celebrate it twice a year." Billy Dee said "Two questions. One, Do you always carry that calendar?" "Um... Not important, next!" "Ok then, Two. What's the real reason we're celebrating this?" "The Valentimes Day special was terrible so we're remaking it." "That makes much more sense." I kicked through his door and said "Where's Bella Dee?" Billy Dee said "Uh..." I said "Seriously? Nothing? I'm not letting you do what you did during Valentimes Day." "Um... What are you talking about?" "I know your act."
Last Valentimes Day
I was walking past Dreamland with Goombella then saw Billy Dee's house. I said "I wonder if Billy Dee has a date." Goombella said "I don't know if we should go in." I saw Riley there and he said "He does this every year." I said "What's going on?" "Look." I jumped on his head and looked though Billy Dee's window. He said "Looks like I'm alone... So." He turned off the lights and then spotlights shinned on him. He was wearing sunglasses and was dancing and singing. I said "Oh... My... Arceus."
Back to the present
Billy Dee said "What?! You were looking though my window?!" I said "Did I say that? I didn't mean to." "Well as long as no one else knows." "Riiiiight. Hey what's this." I went to his phone and said "Why haven't you texted Bella Dee yet? She's gonna think you don't care about her." He said "No way. I just woke up!" I went on his phone and said "Her, I'll get you a date." I typed in "Ay u want 2 go on deh date and remember 2 bring ur face cuz I'm gonna kiss it!" I sent it and he said "No! Delete delete delete!" He deleted the message and I said "Geez, calm down." He said "Fine, you know what. I'll text her." He texted "Hey, wanna hangout?" She texted back "Sure ;)" He said "Oh... My... Arceus." I said "D-Does it have a winky face?" "Yeah." "She wants the-." "No no no no! No!" "Let's just go." I dragged him to the Yarn World, when we got there we were made of yarn. He said "I hate this part of the world." I said "Whatever. You haven't went on one official date yet and I'm dragging you to your destiny." "Do I have a choice anymore?" "Good luck!" He said "What?" He turned around and Bella Dee was there. I started walking back home to get my journal. Jacob said "Where were you?" I said "Match making. Where's Chris?" "He's with Madison." "That makes sense. Well I'm going to explore the world with the journal. B-." I bumped into Goombella and she said "Oh no! We are celebrating Heart Container Day!" I said "Of course. That's what I meant. See ya Jacob!" We went to the tunnel of love and a fancy restaurant. I hardly got to look inside of the journal. When we started walking home I got the chance to look inside. Goombella said "What's that page?" I said "I'm not sure. It's some kind of weird super weapon. This looks like it's only one part of the machine though, there must be other journals. But who could have them?" Goombella said "Well, you'll find out one day."
Elsewhere
Jr said "Where are you journal? Where are you?!" Bowser said "Son, do you want some more dinosaur cookies?" Jr yelled "No!" He threw the plate at the door and said "I'm busy! Leave me alone!" Bowser backed up slowly and Jr said "Tyrone has one of the journals but are there more? Are there less? There are much more secrets in this town and I'm gonna find them out."
Back to Tyrone
I said "The thing is, Jr said that there were other books but it says no where in here if there are more pages." Goombella said "Maybe he did something you didn't." "Like what?" "Well, sometimes shades of light can reveal things that don't seem like they're there." "Like invisible ink?" "Kind of." I grabbed a light and shinned it on the 3 pages. It said "If you are reading this then you've found my journal and have already learned it's dark secrets. There are more books and pages out there. To protect this book from the dark secrets of him. If these books lands in the wrong hands Arceus knows what may happen. If you find these pages, save me." I closed the book and Goombella said "That's dark. Are you gonna destroy the book?" I said "No way! This light, this book, someone is out there trying to find it. There's something in here and I'm gonna a find out what. One day."
Elsewhere
"It's almost ready. I just need the last 2 books but where could they be? Hopefully I can find the other books to open it up. At least no one is suspicious of me. Though I do wonder, who is the author of these mysterious journals?"
Back to Tyrone
Jacob said "So you think that page is a super weapon?" I said "Don't you think so?" Jacob said "Not really. It looks like a circle, the most harmless shape." I said "I just feel like there's something bigger out there." Goompa walked in and said "What you reading there sport?" I hid the book under a pillow and said "Oh, just um, Gold Chains for old men magazine?" Goompa said "That's a good issue." Chris ran in and said "Tyrone, you might want to look at this!" He gave me a telescope and pointed to Goombella's window. I said "Why do you have a telescope?" He said "I want to look at Rosealina's observatory." Someone on the street yelled "No way! I faught Waluigi and I will fight you!" I said "Wait, there's many universes colliding here. Does this mean Jacob doesn't exist? Jacob, find out if I have to fight Wario. (read smashgamer_ 's story to find out more.) Chris said "Just look!" I looked through and Shy Girl said "Oh my gosh, Goombella, did I tell you about my date with Steaven?" Goombella said "You went out with Steven? He's so quiet, it's so adorbs!" "I know he took me out to this little restaurant and took me out to dance." Goombella said "Me and Tyrone just went to the tunnel of love and lunch." "That's it? That's not much for Heart Container Day." "I know. He filled up half of my health bar but it's still half way done." I grabbed the telescope and shoved it into Chris's shell. Jacob said "Was that really necessary?" I said "Shut up! I spent a lot of money!" Chris took out the telescope and said "What like 15 coins?" I said "You know what! I know what to do." Chris and Jacob looked at each other and Chris said "Are you ok?" Jacob said "Yeah, you have that look again." I said "I read about this in the journal. It's called a Red Potion." Jacob said "Didn't you get that for Goombella during Koopsmas?" "Yep, it's can fill all your hearts and it's the potion of love. Watch and learn." I pushed a pot out and Chris said "Where did you get a pot?" I said "Oh I don know, where did I get this brick?" Chris said "Brick? What are y-." I threw the brick at him and he was knocked out. Jacob said "Was that really ness-." I threw it at him and said "Definitely necessary. Now then where were we? Ah yes I was making a potion... Who am I talking to?" I opened the book and chanted "Evol moitop, Evol moitop, Evol moitop!" Then a shimmering red potion was in front of me when the steam cleared away. I said "This is perfect. Guys do you s-. Oh right. Say something if you want me to save you... Ok!" I looked through the telescope again and Goombella was still there. I said "Hmmmm, I need some help." I went into the Apple world and to the Angry Birds. Red said "Oh snap, look it's that little midget goomba guy." Bomb said "Are you here to rip off our game old timer?" I said "First off, I'm the average hight for a goomba of my age. Second, Nintendo never copied you, you gave Nintendo permission to use your game. Third, I love a game that extends my time in the bathroom by 30 minutes. Hey for no hard feelings have some gum." I threw some gum in their mouthes and Yellow said "For a washed up goomba you sure do know some good gum, what flavor is this?" I said "Oh it's my own recipe. Mostly alcacelccr and rice. Enjoy it, it's gonna expload your stomachs." Foam started coming from their mouthes and I said "Thanks for the tip Jacob, now for that slingshot. Now that I think about it I'll make myself a kick butt omelet with some bacon." I grabbed the white bird and killed a few pigs and then the slingshot. When I got back Jacob and Chris were awake. Jacob said "Yeah, thanks a lot by the way!" I said "Yeah same to you. Now who wants Bacon and eggs?!" They both started yelling and said "What did you do?!" I said "Calm down, ere are so many sequels no one would care if I killed a few. Anyways Im gonna go upstairs, here Jacob animake us some breakfast." Jacob said "Did you really just go there?" I was walking upstairs and yelled down "Yep, I did!" I opened the window and placed the slingshot. I shot the potion to Goombella and it was a direct hit! Jacob said "Here's your egg and bacon your majesty." I said "Thank you servent." He said "That's it!" It threw the pan at my face and I said "Ok, I deserve that." I wiped the food off my face and started walking outside. Goombella hugged me and I said "I'm a genius!" Goombella said "You definitely are!" I said "Ok a little clingy now but whatever." I walked upstairs and Jacob said "You might want to look at this..." I looked at the book and Chris shinned a light on it. The invisible ink said "It seems like the loving red potion makes the victim a bit... Clingy. Very in fact. Do not use at all costs!" I said "Come on! Who writes that in invisible ink!" Chris said "Hey do you guys here something?" We looked outside and saw Goombella standing there. We slowly ducked down and I whispered "Oh my Arceus! This is crazy!" Goombella said "Tyrone! I know your in there, I can here your heart rate." Chris said "Yeah she's crazy." Goombella said "Are they holding you captive?! I'll call the police!" I was about to say something but I saw the police, of the Piantas, outside the house. Chris said "I just remembered, I don't live here." Jacob grabbed him and said "Oh no! Your staying here and helping us with this!" The lead Pianta yelled "Come out or else I'm sending in my police force!" I said "Officers I live here with my friend!" One of them said "That's weird!" The leader said "Yeah, we don't believe you!" I said "There must be something in here about anti love potion." I found a page about it but it said "If applied to someone who has taken the love potion they won't be as clingy and back to normal. If used incorrectly then it will result in a tragic heart breaking situation." I said "Ok let's make it befo-." The lead said "Ram them!" The officers started ramming the door. I said "We gotta do this fast!" We made the potion quickly and jumped out the window. Goombella said "You know what officers, I'll take care of this." The lead said "Ok then, move out boys! Let's go get us some do nots." I said "Of course, the mall!" We ran inside and said "She would never look in the electronics section. Now, how can we splash this on h-." She grabbed me and kicked Chris and Jacob. She said "Now we can be together fore-." I posted the potion on her and she said "What happen?" I said "You went cr-. I mean um.... We hung out all day." She said "Funny I don't remember any of it." I said "Then let's do it again." I walked her around the mall and walked out when it closed.