Chapter 20: Warp Whistle

When Chris came into school he said "Guys look at what I found. So when I woke up after whatever happen yesterday." I looked at Jacob irritated. Chris kept going "Well I found this by the side of Jacob's bed, the legendary Warp Whistle!" Me and Jacob gasped! I said "*gasp* Who could've left that there?! Great Arceus that's amazing! Who could've sent it?!" Chris said "I don't know but I'm gonna use it this weekend so we can go on vacation!" Me and Jacob cheered with joy. Chris put it in his locker but then Bowser Jr came and started picking at his super star lock. Bowser Jr said "Dang it he bought the super star special edition, this is gonna be harder then I thought." He kept picking at it but then he finally got it open. Once he heard the Warp Whistle tune the 3 of us turned around and gasped! Chris said "Nooooo don't blow on that whistle!" Bowser Jr said "And what if I do? Will your friend cover his eyes? Will you other friend nibble at my feet." I muttered a few things. He kept going "And what will you do will yo-. Then Charging Charlie charged into Bowser Jr and said "No this is mine! I'm using this to go to that football game to see the mushroom bowl!" Jacob grabbed it and said "That's it I'm sending this somewhere we'll never find it! He blew on the whistle and I said "Nooo don't blow that whistle!" Me, Chris, and Bowser Jr charged at Jacob and we were all warped to World 2. Jacob said "Wake up, wake up, wake up! When I woke up I saw we were in World 2. I said "What did you d- oh hey look a cartridge, wait a minute why does that thing seem familiar." I grabbed the cartridge and rubbed it. Smoke came out and the Genie said "Why hello my name is G- oh... Well this is Awkward. Oh hey Jacob you guys know Jacob right? The one who made you guys forget he cheated on a test and nearly killed both of you?" Jacob was making signals like don't say that and stuff but Genie didn't get it. I said "You did what!? How did he almost kill us?!" Genie said "Please insert one coin to
continue this conversation. I said "I dropped all of the coins when SOMEONE sent us here!" Jacob backed up slowly. Genie said "Well I'm your Genie now so what's your wish, um actually before you say anything first I need to tell you a few rules that I made. First off, I can't wipe anyone's mind anymore that was a one time thing! Second I can't teleport more then one person unless you want to possibly fuse into a strange Koopa, Goomba, boo, Jr monster and-. I stopped him and said "Wait Bowser Jr is here?" He brought out a book and reading glasses and said "hmmm quite, it seems you said "Nooo don't blow that whistle!" Me, Chris, and Bowser Jr charged at Jacob and we were all warped to World 2." I said "Stop breaking the fourth wall! Anyways where is Bowser Jr?" Chris said "He's over here in the Dry Dry Sand." Me and Jacob went over there. I said "So, should we pull him out?" Me, Chris, and Jacob had to think about this. Genie said "From your history with the guy I would say no." Chris said "He has a point, I mean he nearly killed us because of SOMEONE!" Jacob said "Um, yeah sorry about th-." I said "Just stop, we have to get home first and maybe we can find our surroundings." He heard some muttering coming from the ground then Bowser Jr's head popped out of the ground. He said "I know exactly where to go. If you help me I can help you back." I said "How about no. All you've done is nearly kill us many times before." Bowser Jr said "So what just because I try killing you doesn't mean anything." Jacob said "Um, it kinda does." I said "No! You shall not ruin anything else! I'm still mad at you! Anyways Genie can you get him out of the Dry Dry sand." Genie snapped and Bowser Jr was released. Bowser Jr said "Follow me! I know exactly where to go." We walked all day and night. Jacob said "I think we should rest and drink some cactus juice." I said "Yeah that's probably the best thing you've said all day." So me and Chris set up a camp and Bowser Jr and Jacob got some cactuses. Genie said "The last rule is I can't raise the dead or make people come back to life." I said "Ok then. Ohhhh I'm so hungry I'm starting to hallucinate." I looked at Chris he said "Why are you staring at me like that?" I said "No reason Turtle soup, I mean uh... Chris." Eventually Jacob came back and had some cactuses and a little guy with a pumper." I said "Who is this? Why did you bring him? We are not eating him are we?" Jacob said "No, he's a miner and he fights dragons and balls with eyes." Bowser Jr started to chuckle. I said "Ok so what's your name?" He said "My name is Dig Dude, my father is the legendary Dig Dug. Your friend here was lost so I led him back to your campus. He also told me you 4 go to school together so I decided to join your school and quest." I said "School? Wait that gives me an idea lets all us our phones and use the GPS." Everyone agreed. We all went on GPS and as soon as Cari said "You are here," Dig Dude said "Oh no we must save the little people inside of your cellular devices!" He stabbed all our phones with his pump and pumped them up. They eventually popped. I said "Um, Jacob." He said "Yeah." I said "Remember when I called you an idiot for erasing our minds and nearly killing and might I add sending us here in the first place." He said "Um... Yeah." I said "Well... Now this is terrible I'm never gonna see Goombella again! I'm not gonna be able to ever play video games or go to school! We're gonna have to eat each other for survival!" Bowser Jr said "Ok look this isn't the time to go crazy. We can spend the night at that spooky looking Pyramid and eat these cactuses for health." I sighed and said "Your right we will get out of here alive come on let's go." Hen we got in there Dig Dude said "Ah yes home sweet home I can now finally get back to work." I said "Wait home?" He said "Why yes, follow me we are going under ground." He started digging and digging until we finally got back home. I said "Oh thank Arceus we finally got back home I missed this town." Jacob nodded. Genie said "So any other wishes?" I said "Yes I wish for a burger." Genie said "Seriously? I can give you anything in the world! And that's all you want?" I nodded and he said "Fine here's your burger." I said "Oh thank goodness food and now I want you to be free." Genie said "Really? That's so original! Thank you so much kid! Alright well I might as well go to school with you guys and be a student! Look at that I've got legs now!" I said "Yep anyways let's go home guys I'm dehydrated and tired."