Chapter 3: A Not So Secret Admirer

Dark Justin shot his arrows at me but I dodged everyone I could. Then one came towards me and I ducked. Then it hit a mirror then it hit Goombella. I said "Sorry about that!" And ran off out of the room, I tumbled down the stairs, and hit my head on the front door! Then I almost opened the door but then an arrow hit the door nob. I'm guessing they were aiming for me but luckily they missed. Unluckily I couldn't leave! So I ran into the kitchen! There was a closet door with tons of boo sheets I grabbed one but then I remembered only boos could see me. So I still had to avoid Jacob and Bow. So I ran upstairs and closed the guest room door. I knew I would have to stay here for the rest of the night or at least until the door nob was chiseled out. So I laid down on the guest room bed and was fast asleep. The next morning when I woke up I jumped up and I saw Chris on the floor in his shell. Then when I looked next to me and I saw Goombella! I yelled and the Boo sheet wore off and everyone was just staring at me and Goombella, I could tell she was as embarrassed as I was. I just put on a straight face and walked off the bed and out the door. Luckily the front door wasn't chiseled any more and I picked up my book bag and headphones and walked out the door. It was so early, I had no idea what time it was. It was 7:35 in the morning so I walked to my bus stop but then I found out that all my "friends" we're at the same bus stop. It was an awkward 5 minutes until the bus came. I jumped on and went all the way to the back making sure to avoid Bowser Jr's seat. I had no idea what time I went to sleep last night but it had to be late because I fell right to sleep on the bus. Then I felt a nudge, I woke up and it was Goombella, I looked through the bus row and there was no extra seating so I guess no one else would let her sit with them. She just took out her book and started reading. I couldn't go back to sleep no matter how many mereeps I counted. Then I felt a kick and it was actually a soft poke by Jacob under our seat. He said "What happen I forgive you for taking a picture of me just delete it." So I did. So he went on his phone and deleted a picture. I'm guessing it was a picture of me and Goombella. Then he asked again "What happen?" I told him "Nothing bad she was just there." I'm guessing Goombella was listening because she was on the same page for a few minutes. Jacob nodded and floated back to his seat with Bow. I thought I was blessed by the 3 goddesses when I saw the school. I ran off the bus. But all my friends were whispering stuff I didn't hear anything. But when we went to our classes a paper was on my desk. I opened it and it said "Meet me after school at Mario's Pizza place." Every boy in the class surrounded me but I put the note in my bag before anyone could see. I saw all the girls in our class surrounding Goombella. The whole day was silence through out the whole class. Every teacher kept asking "Why are you all quiet today." Then someone would keep saying "Goombella got a new pair of headphones!" At the end of the day me and Jacob walked to his house while Bow and Goombella went to Bow's house. Then Jacob said "So are you going to the Pizza Place?" I just ignored him and kept reading our science text book. Then he said "I know you hate science so your just trying to distract yourself." I dropped the book and started reading one of Jacob's comic books. Then he said "I also know you hate Mushroom Man comics." I put the book down and grabbed the 2DS next to be. Then he said "That's my 2DS you have a 3DS on the other side of you." I stood up and said "Fine you know what I'll go! As long as you promise you won't bother me about it anymore!" Then he yelled "That's... Well not the entire right spirit, but your still going!" He went to his closet and grabbed a red bow tie. He but it on the middle of my chest, took my headphones off and put a fedora on instead. I walked out the door and walked to the pizza place.