Two New Books!(Cancelled)

Recently I've been losing ideas for Video Game High. We've nearly came 50 chapters into this story and yet I still want to keep going. No, this story is not ending. I've only told few people this but I am ending this book at the end of the year when we've done all the chapters that we possibly could. We even made a whole movie chapter! But the thing that really had me thinking is... "What should I make?" Well prepare yourself 2 new books are coming to The DJGoomba productions! That's right I'm making two new books, one is already out. Super Mario RPG Legend of the 7 stars. It's mainly just the whole Super Mario RPG game just rewritten with a few more jokes and twists. Now for the second book. "The Top 10 book." This book will be consistent of my Top 5-10+ things about Video Games. Easter eggs, versions of the game, items, it doesn't matter. This book is going to take longer because I'm doing more studies on these games. I'm gonna replay them, my first chapter on it is gonna be Top 10 Video Games. You may or may not be surprised on what I put on it. It depends how much you know me. Though I have few fans, thank all of you for staying with me from begging or middle or the end. Now for something different, I want you guys to tell me what I should do next. I'll make sure to credit you in the begging and the best comment will win for the 50th chapter! Good Luck to all and keep reading! Hopefully I can get the 49th chapter up tomorrow.