Chapter 4: The Date

When I was walking there I saw a huge line that went out the door! Jacob said "Just cut it don't worry maybe she set it up earlier this morning." I sighed and just went in, Luigi started yelling at me and saying "Hey me and Daisy were here first!" Then Sonic and Amy. I just ignored all of them and kept walking. When I finally got up there the woman there said "Oh if it isn't the DJGoomba." I rolled my eyes and asked "Do you know if there's any more tables available for me and my friend?" She winked and pointed to a fancy table. I sat down over there and waited. Then when I looked behind me to look at the line, another cashier was there. But it was a boy this time. Then I wondered,"Why only boos? I mean Mario's good with Math and Computers, he taught me how to?" Then I heard the boo say "Ah yes yes he's right over there." Then he pointed at me! I turned around. Then Goombella sat down. She looked nice, I have to admit that. She didn't have that dumb cave helmet on, her hair was out. But that's it so I guess we both just lost something on our heads. I lost my headphones she lost her helmet, probably because of Bow. Then she said "Why did you invite me to this?" I said "I didn't invite you! You invited me!" She looked mad and I didn't know why! I was a hero to Jacob! And probably one of his best friends! Then we started bickering about who invited who. Then we heard silver wear. The boo waiter said "Here is the order that you order." We both squinted at each other to see who ordered the food. We both asked at the same time "Who ordered the food?!" Then he said "You." And left. Then I said "So now I know that you ordered the food because he said you!" Then she replied with "Ha, no he said you ordered the food." We went on like that for a while. Then a waitress came and she was a boo also, she said "how's everyone doing tonight." We both just said "Check please." The waitress looked nervous and said "Please wait a moment." Then I heard muttering, two people saying "How can we make this work? We can give them desert and say it's already paid for." Then a waiter came out and gave us a mushroom cake slice. Goombella said "I asked for the check, not cake." The waiter said "But this is the chef special." We both took a small bite form the cake. Then the waiter said "I'll be out with your check soon." Then he left. We stayed there for a good 7 minutes then I said "You know what you invited me here so I'm just gonna go." Then she said "I didn't invite you to anything! For the last time you invited me!" We went on like that for some time. Then I jumped off my seat and walked out the door. Then she followed and kept arguing with me. Then we got to Bow and Jacob's house and departed. I slammed the door shut when I walked in! Jacob asked "how was the date." I slammed the guest room door and I looked out the window and I saw Goombella do the same thing. I ignored it and went on the bed. I lied down and fell asleep, when I woke up it was 10:00 at night and I had a boo sheet on. Weird huh? Then I walked out the door and I saw Bow and Goombella. Then I knew what happen. Jacob and Bow set me and Goombella up. The waiter and waitress were them. The ones who put the note was them. The food and desert was them! I wasn't angry I guess they were just trying to help but then I went back into the bed. Making sure that no one else was around me. I took the boo sheet off and laid back down. The next morning no one was next to me but then I heard someone yelling. Then a boo sheet fell out of the sky and so did Goombella! Now I was mad! I ran into Jacob's room and yelled "Jacob, Bow how dare you do this again! The first time was a mistake! But now this is just crossing the line." Jacob covered his eyes and so did Bow so I couldn't see them. After a while I just walked out of the room entirely. I was so mad I went into the living room and waited for the bus to come by, I was ready to go.