Chapter 69: Overthere

When we got up the stairs it was amazing! All you could see was clouds! Everywhere! I said "Whoa! I can see the house from here!" Jacob said "Guys?" I said "You found them already?" Jacob said "Of course not, this is a 2 part chapter. I found the animatronic souls that we freed." "Really? Oh hi guys!" Freddy said "Hey Tyrone, it's amazing up here!" I said "Yeah that's great Winnie the Boo." "Wait what?" "You know, honest game trailers." "Oooooh." Foxy said "Don't say that ever again or I will devour your soul." I said "What ever Sonic the Foxhog. I already wrote these down, Chica your Los Pollos Hermana. Bonnie, your Bonnie Darko. Where's the Gold Miner?" Chica sighed and said "He's on the top. You know you don't have to call us our animatronic names right? We're kids again." "That may be true but I don't know your real names." Bonnie said "Oh that's easy it's-." A seed fell on my head and I got distracted. Bonnie said "But everyone just calls us 7 nights at furies. Hey are you listening?!" I said "Huh? Of course. We gotta go guys, but hey we'll chat and have a slice of pizza sometime." Freddy said "Did you seriously just make that joke?" I said "Hey, it's me. See what I did there too? I'm always gonna make a j-." I fell down a hole and Jacob said "Where is he going?" Freddy said "To the darkest places of Underwhere." I landed somewhere dark and said "Hmmmm, maybe a fire flower will do the trick." I grabbed a fire flower from my pocket and turned into Fire Tyrone. My headphones turned red and it lite up the whole room. I said "Hello? Anyone?" Someone said "Tyrone! Your here too!" Billy Dee was next to me and I said "Don't sneak up on me like that! Come on, fly us back up there." He said "Yeah about that, the failed systems are down here and they broke my staff." I said "Failed systems? What do y-." Someone said "What could possibly go wrong?" I said "Oh... No..." It was Bubsy! He said "Hey, I accidentally broke his staff. Is that a problem?" Someone else said "Spindash!" Sonic came next to me and I said "What? But Sonic, you didn't fail to many times to be down here. All of Bubsy's games were terrible! You had at least decent games!" He said "Actually, I'm Sonic Boom Sonic from another dimension. I'm not the Sonic you know." I said "You should all go to the Bootleg world, you would all fit in there." Billy Dee said "Ok, it's ready lets go!" He started flying up and I jumped on the spear. We flew back up to Overthere and Sonic said "You'll be back! Everyone has been here at least once..." We jumped back on the cloud and Goo said "Got any tacos?" Jacob said "For the last time, this is Pokémon! Oh Tyrone, your back." Billy Dee said "Yeah, thanks for noticing me too." Goo said "Horray! Your both back! I was so lonely and confused! I'm gonna bake a cake." I said "Well see you animatronics, or as Jacob would say, animie-tronics." Jacob threw me to the next cloud and yelled "That joke was bad and you should feel bad!" I yelled "That reference was bad and you should feel bad!" "You used the same reference!" "Hey I didn't, Animake, the joke up." Billy Dee said "That joke is still bad." They all jumped to the next cloud and another seed dropped on my head. I said "Ok, this is getting weird. Have you noticed all these seeds?" Jacob said "Good it's not only me." We started climbing up the clouds and saw Chirs! He weird thing is that he had a purple shell, claws, purple shoes, and a chain. He looked like Bowser Jr. I said "Hey Chirs, you feeling alright?" He said, in a higher voice "Of co-." He cleared his throat and sounded normal again. He said "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Jacob said "First off you look like Bowser Jr." I said "Second off, you have a weird grin going on." Billy Dee said "Third off, your wearing different sunglasses then usual." Goo said "And fourth off, haha I don't know." Chris said "Of course not. I'm just changing my design choice is all." I said "Well have you noticed the seeds?" He said "No actually. It must all be in your head." Jacob said "More like on our heads. That's how you make a joke!" (Tyrone: 3, Jacob: 1) I said "Well played." Chris said "Well, we better get back to the house." Another seed landed on me and I said "Ok these seeds aren't my imagination. Let's go." I jumped over Chris and started jumping up faster. Jacob, Goo, and Billy Dee followed me. Chris sighed and just stood there. When we pasted the clouds we found another cloud we could stand on. I said "Oh finally!" I jumped on it and said "Oh so fluffy and soft." I laid down and Jacob said "Chris?!" I said "Yeah yeah, he's acting weird and as bad as your anime." (Tyrone: 4, Jacob: 1) Jacob said "What ever! Look it's Chris! He's not all purple and Bowser Jr like. I got up and said "Wait, our Chirs?!" I went ot hem and said "It is him! But why is he under a tree... Asleep... Uh oh." Jacob said "He ate the Golden Apple." I said "What's that?" "Well, it's an apple that makes you sleep forever in limb-. Are you asleep again?!" I woke up and said "Huh? Oh of course not. I'm awake! So how do we wake him up?" Jacob said "We have to find the cure apple, I forget what color it is though." Someone said "So that's what I need?" Boovleet appeared and I said "Oh great! Your here!"
(Doopliss Theme starts playing go to the video if you need some reference)
Jacob said "Oh hey s-." She yelled "Can it! You ditched us! Now I'm gonna make sure your friend never wake up! All I have to do is mix two of the wrong fruit and feed it to him and bam! He's K.O'd for good! You did a good job leading me here." She transformed into that purple Chris and said "Later slicks!" She zoomed past us and I said "Jacob, how many apples are there?" He said "Uh, I think like 5 excluding the Golden Apple." I said "Lest see, Me, Jacob, Billy Dee, Goo, uuuugh! We need one more! Ch-! Oh right. I guess I'll look for the other one." Everyone said "Thanks! Bye!" They all rushed off to the different apple tree locations.
(Doopliss Theme stops playing)
I started keeping across clouds. I said "What was Shroom talking about? This is to easy? I don't see how jumping from cloud to cloud is that hard. I landed on the ground and plucked a Blue apple. I bounced from a few more clouds and someone said "Hey, halt!" I stopped jumping and some old guy in a purple cloak flipped from a cloud! I said "Whoa! Who are you?!" He said "Why hello there young man. Listen, it is very dangerous past these clouds. Do you wish to past?" I said "I'm looking for some fruit." "Really? The Black Fruit is past this point. That will poison the user." "Oh! Thanks old guy." "Haha, no problem." I started leaping back to the tree where Chris was under. Everyone else was there and Jacob said "Where were you?" I said "Looking for fruit." Goo said "Blender bender!" His head opened and metal spikes went in. They started spinning and I said "Wait, remember what Boovleet said, we can't mix the fruit." Jacob said "Orange fruit!" He gave Chris the Orange fruit and Chris woke up! He said "Wow! That was sweet! My nose feels itchy though." He grew a mustache and started freaking out! When it disappeared he fell back to sleep. I said "Great... Billy Dee your turn." Billy Dee ran to Chris and gave him a red apple. Chris said "Wow, I feel taller." He grew as tall as the tree! He shrunk back down and fell to sleep. I groaned and said "Ok Goo, go!" He said "What?" I said "The fruit." "Oh I gave that to her." "To who?" "To Boovletta." Someone yelled "It's Boovleen!" Boovleen appeared and dropped the Black Apple and Pink Apple in Goo's blender head. Goo yelled "MIXING! MIXING MIXING MIXING!" He started dancing and stopped. He said "Done." Boovleen picked him up and plucked off his head. Goo said "Yay! I've been beheaded! Wait... I can't feel my feet!" I said "You didn't have any feet in the first place. You don't have any, your a boo robot." "Oh yeaaaah. Ah! I can't feel my arms!" She threw Goo's head at Chris and everyone tried grabbing it but everyone missed. It fell in Chris's mouth and we all yelled "Nooooo!" Boovleen said "I finally won!" Chris woke up and said "Gross! What was that!? That was disgusting!" We all yelled "Chris! Your alive!" Goo jumped back on to his body and rushed to Chris. Chris said "Yeah, I missed you guys too. I can't remember anything. What happen?" I said "We Game Overed." He said "Oh yeah! The Bomb-Boms and Bullet Bills! But I can't remember anything past that besides a dark boo... And fruit..." We all looked at Boovleen and she said "Later slicks!" She almost disappeared but Goo shot her with a net. She said "Ugh! What could've happen?! He gave me the apple!" Goo said "You mean this thingy?" He pulled out the Pink apple and said "Oh yeaaah. I have you my piggy." Boovleen yelled "I would've got away with it if it wasn't for you kids and your dumb robot too!" Jacob said "Sis, why are you doing this?" She said "Because you ditched me and dad for these mortals! You wanted to be one of them. Why didn't you just stay?" "Because I have to stick by my friends." I started crying and said "That's so corny!" Boovleen said "Well don't expect me to go to your moral high or whatever you call it. Later bro." She disappeared and I said "Jacob, you gonna be alright?" He said "Yeah, I'll be just fine." I said "Soooo, how do we get back?" Jacob said "I'm not sure. What did you do when we Game Overed in Mii Invasion?" I said "I don't know, let me see. Movie? No. Robinatior? No. O, just realizing how many times we've killed the Villager." Jacob said "Yeah, that was weird. As long as he doesn't come back any time soon like a sequal to the movie we should be good." Foreshadowing!
I said "Ok, anyway enough of breaking the fourth wall. How do we get back?" Jacob said "Hmmmmmm, there must be someone to help us." Chris said "I remember hearing someone say something about a King Grambi. He might be able to help." We walked to King Grambi's thrown and he said "I owe thee so much." I said "Why?" He said "Because you freed of from that horrible boo menace." Jacob said "She's not that bad." Grambi said "Oh she's the worst! I feel bad for her family!" Jacob muttered and I said "Enough about that, can you help us 1-up?" "Why of course." He made some stairs leading down. We all said thanks and started walking down. We went thorough the Ghost World, The Underwhere, and finally got back home. I said "Finally, we've literally seen the eyes of death and life." Jacob said "Yeah, you get use to it after a while."