Chapter 67: Star Fox

Idea suggested by: KarateChris12 , thejakeman101 , and LolCookies11402
I said "Jacob, have we ever been to space?" He said "You always ask that and what's my answer every time?" "Maybe..." "It's no." Goo yelled "I'm a Fox! Look at me I'm flying!" I said "But Fox's can't fly." Goo stopped flying and said "Wakt, what?" He landed on the ground and started crying. He yelled "But they go and fly in space! Whaaaa!" Jacob said "Where have you heard that?" Goo said "From that Spaceship up there." He ran outside and we followed him. He pointed up and we saw the Great Fox! I said "Wha-. Wh-. Who, how, why?!" Goo grabbed a microphone from his head and said "Mr. Fox man, my masters say you don't go into space! Is that true?" Someone said "Oh really? Do they believe in aliens?" Me and Jacob said "Uuuuuh." Goo said "No!" The guy said "What?!" We saw a fox, a bird, a frog, and a rabbit fall from the airship. They landed on the roof with metal shoes on and jumped to the ground. The fox walked to me and said "So you don't believe aliens or that we can fly?" I said "Haha, about that-." The bird pushed the fox out of the way and said "You don't know what we had to face while up there! More then you ever have down here!" Jacob said "Yeah because you've faced an army before." The Fox said "No. We've faced elite troops of alien soldiers!" Goo said "What was your names?" The fox said "I'm Meteor!" The bird said "I'm Hawk!" The frog said "I'm Frogger!" The rabbit said "And I'm Poppy!" Meteor said "And we are Star Fox!" I said "Wow, so your a bunch of dumb role players Huh? Can you believe this Jacob?" Jacob said "Harry Potter Spell! Oh Uh, yeah what a bunch of weirdos haha." I sighed and said "Well he may be no help but you get my point, your costumes are good. Aha!" I tried tearing off their costumes but it wouldn't come off. I said "Wow, it's like this is real fox fur." I kept tugging and a laser beam shot me off him! Jacob said "Whoa is that an legit Fox Mclould hand laser gun? I thought they stopped selling these after the Halloweege crisis." Meteor said "They did." Chris walked down the street and said "Hey guys I-. Giant spaceship. 4 furies role playing? I'm out." He walked back to his house and Meteor said "Hawk Eye, grab em." Hawk jumped to Chris and threw him to us. He said "Great. That's what I get for taking a walk." Poppy said "What do you think, Frogger?" Frogger said "Bagels." We heard someone yelling "IVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!" Billy Dee tackled Goo and Frogger and said "Horray! I'm not the only idiot in this story!" I said "Right, now what do you want weirdos?" Meteor said "That." A bright light shinned on us from the Great Fox and we all started floating to it. Billy Dee said "What's going on?" Goo said "Yay! We're doomed!" I said "Oh so you wanna do this foxy brown? Let's do this!" I kicked him and he said "My turn." He kicked me to the Great Fox and I landed inside it. Everyone else floated up and I said "Seriously what do you guys want from us?" Meteor said "We need you to destroy Andross." "Ok. What's his beef?" "He's-. Beef?" "Yeah, something my girlfriend says. What were you saying?" "Riiight, anyway. He's a giant head who wants to destroy all of space." "Ok, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." "At least my arch enemy isn't a turtle with spikes." "Fair point. Ok team let's go." Me, Chris, Jacob, and Billy Dee started walking out to our airwings. Jacob said "Are we really doing this?" I said "Meh, we haven't been to space yet and it's a Tuesday. Ready team?" Jacob said "Ready!" Chris said "Ready!" Billy Dee said "Do a barrel roll, I mean ready!" We took off and Meteor said "Do you really think they're gonna be able to do this?" Hawk said "Nope." I said "Man, space is boring." Jacob said "Hey, there's a transmitting coming through from"Star Wolf" answer?" I said "Whatever, I don't have all the answers Jacob, you can't just cheat off my test like you usually do." "What do you meant? You cheat off m-." "Answer it and stop asking so many questions!" He answered the call and Goom said "Can't let you do that Tyrone." I said "Goom? What are you doing in space?" "Funny story. Bomb-Boo's robot told us there was a spaceship outside and when we went out boom! Space station! This Wolf told us you 5 idiots were in space so we're here to defend Andross from you guys! Hey what the?" I said "Yeah, you were boring me so I passed by. Later G-." He shot me and I said "You wanna play that game? Goo!" Goo was at the Great Fox and he said "Yes my lord!" "Goo! Get here as fast as you can!" He rocketed to my airwing and said "Ooooh!" Bomb Boo's robot started shooting us down. I said "Goo! Shot them down!" "Yes sir!" His eyes turned red and stars started surrounding him. I said "This is gonna be epic. FIRE!" He said "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word." "Just FIRE!" "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word." "I'll give you some waffles if you fire." "WAFFLES!" He started throwing the stars at the enemy airwings. Goom said "Boo, Attack!" Boo saluted and he formed a shield around the airwings. Goom said "I'll be back." They all flew off and we started flying again. I said "Ugh, space is boring." Andross appeared and said "I'm Andross!" Jacob said "Why did you say that?!" Chris said "I'm pretty sure I didn't have one line in half this chapter." I said "Fire!" We all started firing and Andross said "Are you serious? I'm freaking Andross, try your best." He started firing platforms at us and I said "Time for my ultimate weapon.... Goo self destruct." Goo yelled "Finally!" He jumped to Andross and self destructed. Andross said "Agh! Defeated again! Nooooo!" He disappeared and Goo said "Yay! We won!" I said "I thought you self destructed?" "Oh yeaaaah." We floated back to the Great Fox and Meteor said "You actually survived?" I said "Of course." Something shot the Great Fox! We looked outside and we saw a few Shroob ships and Star Wolf airwings! Goom said "I told you I would be back! Bomb-Boo! Fire!" He shot Goom, Koops, Bobby Doo, and himself through the window. They landed in the Great Fox and Goom tackled me. He said "I told you!" I grabbed a lightsaber and said "Why is this here? Whatever, guys grab one!" I sliced him off and he grabbed a dueled lightsaber. I said "Uh oh." I ran to the fuel engine and sliced the fuel out. I ran to the main deck and Goom said "Join me Tyrone." I said "Never!" He threw his lightsaber and it flew back to him! I said "Ahhhhh! My arm! He got my- oh wait." He said "Ok that failed." The ship started tipping over and I said "The plan is going into effect." He said "Before you die I must tell you. Tyrone, I am your father." I yelled "Nooooooo! Wait what?" "No I'm just kidding. But seriously we might die." The Great Fox landed on a house and we all jumped out. Meteor said "Well, I guess we're living on the ground for a while. At least until the ship is rebuilt." Poppy said "On it." Me, Jacob and Goo went home and Billy Dee knocked on the door. He said "Guys, remember that house that got crashed? Yeah, that was mine." Jacob sighed and said "Fine." Billy Dee ran inside and Chris knocked on the door. Chris said "You guys remember those airwings right?" Jacob became red and started twitching. He said "Yes you may stay until your house is rebuilt." I said "You ok?" He sighed and said "I'm going upstairs." "Your not mad?" "Nooo, of course not. We have, a dog, a bird, a genie, a waddle Dee, a goomba, a koopa, and a boo, and a robot living in one house. I'm just fine!" He slammed the door and I said "Glad to see your happy!" Goo walked by and said "Not really the right time but, when am I gonna get those waffles?"