Chapter 51: Shorts Original Edition

Jacob said "So... What's going on?" I said "Nothing... Sooooo what do you wanna do today?" "Meh." Chris came in and said "Guys! Professor E. Madd gave me this cool device!" I said "What is it?" He put out a pair of shorts and I said "Is it behind the shorts?" He said "It is the shorts." Jacob said "That's not cool, those are just pants. Which I can't wear because no legs, and you can't wear because of your shell." They both looked at me and I said "Fine, I'll be right back." I got changed into the shorts and said "So what's suppose to happen? This thing feels like metal." Chris said "He said push the button." I looked everywhere and there was no button. Chris said "No the button that connects one piece of the pants to the other." I said "Hahaha, our creators are so original." I pressed the button and a blue light shinned.
Short #1
I was on a warp star going to the halberd. I said "That looks pretty gross." I landed and got out two guns and said "I'm a coming for ya!" Meta Soldier said "Mwahahaha, now it's time to exact my non pacific revenge on Dream Land!" Chris said "Who are you talking to?" "The devil himself." "Wow seriously?" "No but that will be who your talking to in a second!" He sliced him in half and had turtle soup. Billy Dee yelled "Uh sir! He's totally like ruining everything without even trying!" I was shooting all the obstacles on my way and Meta Soldier yelled "This is bullshinx!" Billy Dee yelled "What do we do!?" "We stay on the halberd and go down with the ship!" "Ok, better idea. Abandon shiiiiiiiiip!" He fell into the water and Meta Soldier face palmed.
Short #2
I said "Charizard is way better Jacob!" Jacob said "No way! Blastoids is a water type. He would so kill Blastoids!" "So Red's Charizard didn't win against Blastoids?" "That was in the anime!" Chris came in and said "What about Venusar?" I yelled "Your not welcome here!"
Short #3
Bronze (Silver's son, remember him?) said "Ok guys, did we finish setting up camp?" Jacob said "I set up the tent, over there, so I can sleep." Meta Soldier said "I got the fire started! Haha! Burn! Brun!" Bronze said "Ok, I got the clothes all washed and ready to dry. I even crafted our names on the chest, it's just fabulous!" Chris said "Gosh, I wonder what Jr's up to." Meta Soldier yelled "You don't wonder that because you don't think!" His hat flew into Prince Shroom's hands and he said "Well excuse me princ-." Meta Soldier yelled "Your not welcome here!" Jacob said "Hey, what about this guy?" I said "I'll get you gadgets." Duck hunt Duck made a crow sound.
Short #4
Meta Soldier said "Now my opponent, draw your sword an duel me!" I said "What? No!" "But... Why not?" "I don't feel like it." "B-B-But we have to fight!" "Ok but I'm not taking the sword!" "Oh yes you do! You draw that blade and you like it!" "No!" "Alright, I'll wait.."
A day later
Meta Soldier said "Very well! But he prepared f-." I shot him with a missle launcher and his mask fell off then he landed in the ground. He said "Ey Chiwawa no Bueno." The Kirby victory theme started playing and I said "Yeah! Yay.
Short #5
Jr said "Your getting mugged kid!" Jacob said "No, your getting mugged." "Ah! How in World 8 does that even work?!"
Short #6
Billy Dee yelled "Oh no! The Shroobs are back!" I said "Throw. The. Cheeeeese!" We started throwing cheese at the spaceships and someone said "Yeah!"
Short #7
Billy Dee said "Hey Bobby, play that one about falling down the stairs!" Bobby Doo said "Sure thing Billy!" He started falling down the stairs and hit a piano. Billy Dee said "Idiot."
Short #8
Madison said "Its so nice out here." Chris said "Yeah, it's just me you and the moon." The moon said "Hey! You two should kiss!"
Short #9
And now, ducks. Duck Hunt Duck quaked and another duck said "I was just about to say that!" Duck Hunt Duck said "Are you serious?" "Totally!" "That's spooky." "We are so in sync!"
Short #10
Chris said "I wonder if my pony can fly..." His pony started flying and he said "Huh..."
Short #11
Me and Jacob saw a pony flying and I said "Shoot it down." He shot a bucket bill at it and it blew into pieces.
Short #12
Jacob was choking and I said "Is anyone here a doctor?!" Dr. Mario came in and said "I'm a doctor!" I said "Well your a nerd!"
Short #13
The pony's head landed on Shroom and he said "I love it!"
Short #14
And now, a dog trying to be a man
I said "Jacob are you a dog?" Jacob said "What? No." Duck Hunt Dog said "Yeah me neither. You guys wanna go skateboards?"
Short #15
Billy Dee said "Oh no! Giant flying sheep!" I said "Those are clouds Billy..." "Noooooo!"
Short #16
Some guy said "Your leaving me?" The woman said "Sorry, but I found a real man." Duck Hunt Dog said "Hi babe, yes I am real man. You wanna go skateboards?"
Short #17
I said to Duck Hunt Dog "Your adopted." He started frowning.
Short #18
Game and Watch Jr said "Knock knock." "Who is there?" "A mirror." "I am lonely."
Short #19
Jacob was at a comedy show and he said "So, I bumped into Luigi Mario. I punched him right in the kisser and told him; That's what I think of your Man-Chin." Everyone started yelling "Boooooooo!" Luigi was in the audience with a vacuum and sucked up Jacob. We all cheered because the bad puns were over!
Short #20
Bowser Jr was coming to steal Princess Amanda then a guard said "Ahem. In the presence of Princess Amanda, you much Bow Sir." Amanda said "Please just kidnap me."
Back to our main story
We all got sucked out of the pants and I said "Well that was one of the stupidest adventures we've ever had." Jacob said "No, I'm pretty sure that was the day we went to that dinner party." Chris said "I think it was when we became heroes." Billy Dee said "Post our craziest adventure in the comments!" I said "Who are you talking to?" He said "The fourth wall."