THE BITCHY AND BEASTLY

A flashy red Lamborgini parked in front of the Ostoniel residences. Inside the expensive car, Mineva smirked at herself while looking on the house. Such old and ugly house, is this what made Sylene settled with after her downfall on the Diez power. Poor bitch but not anymore, with herself she will serve as a blessing for her half sister. She should be honored.

She step out of her car with all confidence yet it easily washed away as she step into something awful and stinky.

"Fuck!" She cursed seeing the tae in her branded stilletos

"Looking for a fuck?" A voice of a man came with a tone of playfullness

Mineva looked at the man. A perfectly set of white teeth made her stunned into amusement. His dark hair is cleanly cut, and his brows are thick so is his eyelashes that perfectly match his captivating eyes. And damn, even in his plain white shirt she could easily imagine the man's well built body underneath. The man is gorgeous like literal, so who the fuck is this man?!

"Excuse me?" Maarte nyang sabi sabay hawi ng buhok nito.

"I was just kidding" he said lightly and chuckled a bit

But if he was serious about it maybe she won't mind..wala narin naman sila ni Marco. Her whore side thought

"Anyways. Kilala mo ang nakatira sa bahay na yan?" She asked.

The man rested his shoulder on the short fences between them. "Kilalang-kilala"

"Oh, so you must be a house boy. Pakisabi naman kay Sylene na may naghahanap sakanya. Like now na, bilisan mo. Dahil hindi ako papasok sa sirang bahay na yan." Giit nya na lalong ikinangisi ng lalaki

"House boy!" Halakhak nito.

Actually she was just making that up dahil pansin nyang nahalata ng lalaki ang panandaliang pagkamangha nya sa kagwapuhan nito.

"Why don't you come inside miss?"

"Oh please, baka naman isang tapak ko lang sa bahay na yan ay biglang gumuho" she said

"It won't collapse missy. Natitiyak ko iyan, Im an engineer" ngisi nito

She blushed by that. Pahamak na kaartehan nya.

"And before I even let you step in the house, pakihugasan muna ang sapatos mo"

"W-what?" Unti-unti ay ginapangan na ito ng hiya

"You're stunning and looked so expensive hindi bagay ang mabahong amoy sa sapatos mo"

"Bwisit na lalaking to" bulong nya at bwisit rin ang taeng naapakan nya

"Pasok ka muna sa gate?" Ngiti nito

Labag man sa kalooban ay pumasok sya sa munting gate at dinala muna sya nito sa gilid ng bahay kung nasaan ang isang gripo at hose.

"It's disgusting!" React nya nang marealize na hindi nya ata kayang linisin ang sapatos na may nakadikit na masamang bagay

"Oh I get it! Bibili nalang ako ng bago" sabi nya matapos hubarin ang sapatos.

"So okay lang na nakapaa ka?" Litong tanong ng lalaki

"If you'll be a gentlemen why not lend me a slipper" suhestiyon nito

"Ganda sana ubod naman ng arte"

"What?!"

Bagkus ay hinubad ng lalaki ang suot nitong tsinelas. "Wear mine at mauna kana sa loob. I'll wash your shoes instead" he said

She smiled at the thought and quickly said thanks. Sino ba kasi ang lalaking iyun? He's hot and handsome. Na appreciate rin nya ang gesture nito.

His fliplops are big for her mabigat rin iyun. She slowly went inside the old house. And as expected everything seemed antique. Pero infairness hindi naman maalikabok. No trace of dust amd cobwebs.

"Sit" the man said at naglakad papasok ng isang entrada. She silently sitted on the sofa and a frame caught her eye. Look at her half sister smilling widely habang sa leeg nito'y nakahalik ang dating bodyguard na ngayon ay asawa na nito.

Isang mainit na kape ang inilapag sa harap nya. She looked at the man.

"So you're here for Sylene? Are you like a friend?" Tanong nito

"Im her half sister, hindi nga lang obvious dahil mas maganda ako sakanya" ngiti nyang sabi at kita nyang napa-inom ng kape ang lalaki. Tinaasan nya ito ng kilay.

"Oh! But whay didn't I see you in their wedding?"

Naningkit ang mga mata nya sa lalaki. "Would you attend a wedding knowing that the bride is the reason why I broke up with my boyfriend?"

"Deep." Giit nito

"At pwede ba asan ba si Sylene?!" She said frustratingly

Napamangha nalang ang lalaki sa paiba-iba nito ng mood.

"In their house"

"Ha?"

"Bahay ito ng grandparent's namin ni kuya. At pansamantala lang ang pananatili ng dalawa rito dahil may bahay namang pinapagawa si kuya na kakatapos lang nung isang buwan" he said

"So you invited me here for nothing?!" Anya

"Well I find you interesting so I invited you here. Nice to meet you, my name is Lenardou Ostoniel and I'd love to know your name, beautiful one"
And how she hated herself for falling into that charming introduction

"I-im Mineva Diez." She said and with heart beating fast she accepted his hand, yet he kissed the back of her hand making her felt more flattered!

A/n: Should I continue? :-/