4

Licar opened the car door for her and once she went inside. She unbottoned her dress.

"What are you doing?" Agad na tanong ni Licar habang nagmamaneho. He could freaking see her black bra as she undress.

"I thought you're a quite man, Licar? You better get used in seeing me undressed. I may be a good and polite daughter but I also live life. We're not yet coming home, dumeretso ka sa AlcohoElic." She said at may kinuhang bag sa likod.

Napalunok si Licar nang makita itong nagbibihis ng isang dress na kita ang cleavage nito. Once she wore it kinuha nito ang suot na bra at inilagay sa bag. She also untied her soft and shiny hair and let it down. Just a few comb and retouch she's ready to party.

"I'll be with my friends, you can party with your own. By 12am ihahatid mo na ako pauwi so don't get a girl." Saad ni Sylene habang palabas sila ng kotse.

When they entered the exclusive club for the elite. Men could break their neck just to stare at her direction.

Her mother won't name her Psyche Helen for nothing. Psyche the stunningly beautiful princess who captured the heart of a Cupid and made the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite jaelous. And the beautiful Helen of troy, that captured Paris's heart. Just like the two characters from the greek mythology she is the all combination of beautiful.

"Sylene!" Masayang tawag ni Melisza, kasama nito ang iba pa nilang kaibigan even the famous and hottest celebrity hunk right now is in their circle.

"Hi!"

"Glad you came!" Melisza said and nakipag beso rito.

"I think I saw your former bodyguard around here" bulong nito

She handed her a cocktail. Agad iyung ininom ni Sylene.

"Men won't just stop once they've been captivated by your beauty" Melisza said while grinning at pasimpleng itinuro si Marco, the celebrity hunk whom tried to court Sylene na agad din namang nabasted. Sylene's life is already a mess with all the danger from her killers and being involved to a famous personality might add up another headache. Just like the other month kung saan may nakakita sakanila ni Marco na magkasama sa isang mamahaling restaurant, a photo of them together was posted on the net. She was bashed and gained a title of being a malanding ritch bitch from Marco's obsessed fans.

Marco raised his shot glass nang magkatinginan sila ng ilang sandali. Sylene give him a short smile. A smile that meant nothing for her but just a greeting. But for Marco, iba ang dating ng bawat tingin at ngiting iginagawad ng isang katulad ni Sylene. He had another high hopes for them just because of that short smile!

"Your cousin is a real bastard." Giit ni Melisza at ipinakita sakanya ang phone nito na may text messages mula kay Treo. Her cousin is sending hots for her friend.

"Ignore him, he's married" Sylene said

"Of course! May asawa na sya.. Ayokong maging masama kaya nga hindi ako nagre-reply."

Napabuntong hininga ang kaibigan at muling lumagok ng isang shot. Feeling the bitter taste in her throat.

"If only I could turn back time.. I should have went home earlier or maybe sana hindi nalang ako pumunta sa US. By that, baka ngayon kami ang nagkatuluyan at hindi nabigyang pagkakataon na magkakilala man lang sila ni Spania" Melisza said and smiled sadly

"If I could turn back time.. I want to remain in my mother's side." Mahinang sabi ni Sylene, If only her biological father didn't came to get her and brought to Philippines. Her mother is a former beauty queen and an active public servant in Ireland.

"Dammit! Wag kayong mag-eemote dyan! We're here to have fun!" Ngising sabi ni Rebecca sakanila at hinila sila sa dancefloor.

And Rebecca is right, the night is too good to ignore and it'll be such a waste to fill their minds with their 'what if's' from the past

Sylene was enjoying the music as she danced with her fellow beautiful and attractive friends. The three of them became the spotlight of the dancefloor, lahat ng mga lalaki ay malagkit na nakatingin sakanila while the girls was left with the feeling of insecurity towards the three gorgeous ladies.

Naunang umalis sa dancefloor si Sylene. Her friends already found some partners. Wala syang plano na humanap ng makikilala ngayon, she already had fun. Her activities in public places should be monitored and limited. She's known as the famous only daughter of Don. Pelisto Diez, she should never let her self get involve in scandals. Just like the Marco 'thing' napagalitan sya ng ama dahil roon. And even Mineva was angry at her dahil may gusto pala ito sa ka loveteam.

A huge frame blocked her view. She blinked twice as she look for his face. The man smell nice, the familliar scent of an expensive men's perfume.

She cussed in her mind nang makilala ang matipuno at gwapong lalaki.

"Wallace, you never quit stalking me around huh?" She said, a bit drunk already

"It's hard to let you out of my sight, Sylene." He said and held her cheek

"You sound as if it's still your obligation, Wallace. You're not my bodyguard anymore and stop obsessing about me." She said and patted his cheek. Napasimangot ito at hinawakan ang kamay nya

"I won't accept na basta-basta mo nalang ring kakalimutan ang namagitan saatin, Sylene." He said and was about to kiss her but she managed to avoid the kiss.

"Walang namamagitan saatin, Wallace. It's all on your head" she said and pushed his chest gently.

"No, Sylene. What we had was special, and you'll come with me right now." He whispered at hinila sya sa isang silid

"Wallace bitawan mo ako" she said while glaring at him. Pilit winawakli ang pagkakahawak niyo sakanya ngunit hindi rin nagtagumpay.

VOTE • VOTE • VOTE