24

Just two cans of beer and Licar's done. He won't get drunk tonight a night will be wasted if he'll sleep drunk beside his goddess. Sylene didn't joined them, well he won't let her join too. Knowing her baka maglasing rin iyun, not a night shall be wasted just because of alcohol.

Nakita nya itong nagsasampay ng basang damit sa likod ng bahay. Hmm, his breath smells alcohol. He decided to take a shower para mawala naman ang amoy ng alcohol sakanya. He went to his room and started to undress himself. He wants it fast para madala nya rin ng maaga si Sylene sa kama.

"Licardo" Vera entered his room. With eyes seemed to cry.

"What are you doing here? Get out." He said coldly

"Licardo I've heard it" she said at pinunasan ang luha sa mga mata

"You used me so your lola will be happy right? Then Im willing to be used again just to feel you. Fuck me please, wala akong pakialam kung hindi na ako, I just want you" she said looking so desperate and helpless

"How disgusting. You must be drunk to be able to pull that, get out Vera before I could break your neck." He warned her

But the desperate and horny bitch even torn her own clothes in front of him. "No, you must also want this Licardo! Like we used to, wala akong pakialam kung halos patayin mo na ako! Please!"

Licar gritted his teeth lalo na nang lumuhod ito sa harapan nya. She reached for his knee and hugged it ngunit agad syang itinulak nito palayo.

"Have you thoroughly seen my Sylene? You think I'd do something stupid with you when I am with her?" He said

Tuluyan nang napaiyak si Vera. "B-but y-you and I n-naging tayo-"

"Wake up, Vera I have never loved anyone more than the Love I have for Sylene right now. I never loved you"

Tuluyan nang napaiyak si Vera. Somehow she realized how little she is compared to Sylene. And she doesnt like that thought!

"Get out or shall I throw you out?" Licar added

Nang makaalis na ang babae ay agad naring dumeretso sa shower si Licar. When he went out Sylene wasn't in their room. At pagkalabas nya ng kwarto ay nadatnan nya ang walang malay na si Vera sa sahig na hawak ni Lenard. "Kuya! What the hell did you do?!"

"Where's Sylene?!" Bagkus ay tanong nya

"The fuck did just happend Licar?! Sylene was mad and she went away with your car!" Giit ni Treo

"Shit!"

"Did you raped Vera?!" Tanong naman ni Lenard

"I rather kill her than do that!" Galit na sigaw ni Licar nang mapagtanto ang posibleng nangyari.

He was about to literally kill the unconsious bitch nang pigilan sya ni Treo.

"Sylene must have misunderstood this! Fuck it!" Galit nyang sigaw at agad na umalis ng bahay. Sinundan naman agad ito ni Treo they were tracing her but they only saw Licar's car. Beside the road. His expensive car na inukitan ni Sylene ng mga katagang, Cheater! Beast! At heart na may hiwa sa gitna

"She've been never felt betrayed this much.. Because she knew well who'll betray her. This is a real deal, man." Giit nalang ni Treo sakanya at umalis nalang rin. Inside his car Treo had this playful thought inside his head, the beast is in distress huh? Before the drama started Sylene told him about her plans at wala naman sigurong masama na hayaang masaktan pansamantala ang kaibigan? Napailing nalang si Treo while driving back home.

Licar never stopped in finding her until he recieved a notice from Treo.

An invitation card arrived..

Tonight...Prince Hakmor and Psyche Helen will be married!

VOTE VOTE VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE