15 SPG

Sylene was laying down on her sofa while closing her eyes.

"I can't believe, I almost got married." Anya

Natigil si Mutya sa pagpupunas ng malaking frame nito na nakadisplay sa sala at litong tiningnan si Sylene. Nakita nya na linapitan ito ni Licar. Agad na syang umalis, knowing those two simula nang madatnan nya ang hindi ka aya-ayang pangyayari sa pool ay alam nya nang may ibang namamagitan sa dalawang ito.

Sylene felt a big warm hand on her cheek. Idinilat nya ang mga mata at nakita ang gwapong mukha ni Licar.

"Im sorry" saad nito

"You don't need to. You were so cool in saving me and It should have been dramatic when you stopped the wedding and said some cheesy lines" ngisi nitong sabi

"You don't look like you're a fan of novels, Miss. Sylene" saad nito

She stared at his face quitely.

"Kiss me" she said softly

"Are you mine?"

"I can be yours"

"Then say it"

But she didn't instead ay mabilis nyang inilapat ang labi nya sa labi nito. She blushed and looked at his cold face.

"I kissed you!" Ngising sabi ni Sylene but his face remained stoic

"You'll pay for that" he said coldly and kissed her neck

Sylene smiled as she felt his kisses around her neck. And his hands touching her soft flawless skin. Napahiga sya muli sa sofa at hinayaan ang kamay nitong pumasok sa loob ng damit nya. She gasped as she felt his fingers caressing her pussy. He was still kissing her bit never claimed her lips. She lick his neck and poured kisses around his face. She was about to kiss him on the lips but he managed to avoid it by sucking her nip. She moaned as she felt his warm mouth and finger inside her.

"Oh!" She gasped as she felt two fingers moving into circles.

"Shit! Oh Licar aaahh" she moaned and felt herself cumming

She was hugging him as she cummed on his hand.

"L-licar I want you" bulong nya

"Please" she shamelessly pleaded craving for more pleasure he could offer

"Then say it, Miss Sylene."

"Cut the 'miss' I'm yours. You own me, Licar." She said while looking at him intently

He grinned at her. Their lips clashed aggressively as if hungry to taste each other. They were both on heat.

"You're so wet" Licar said seductively on her ears

She seems to be floating on a new atmosphere being in an intimate scene with Licar right now. The kisses and touch between they share engrossed them more.

Walang hirap na binuhat ni Licar si Sylene while still kissing, as if their lips are glued. Licar shifted their position, he was sitting on the sofa while Sylene is sitting on his tigh.

Sylene reached for his bulge. Napalunok sya nang maghiwalay ang mga labi nila. He's already hard and the thought of his shaft makes her blush. She knew its big and probably long. ..

The thought of it excites her too.

"Ugh" he sexily moan as she grind on his bulge

Her wet pussy grinding on his covered shaft makes him getting more hard. She was hugging her neck while lips still kissing.

"Do you want this?" He asked na tila nahihirapan na

"I want you, Licar. I really do" she said as if not recognizing her own voice

"I'll take you on your room, then." He said and she nodded, hugging his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. He stood up carrying her and went inside her room. She felt the comfy bed on her back as he carefully lay her down.

She helped him unbuttoned his long sleeves and he took it off sexily. Exposing his gorgeous, hot body. She would gladly lick those hard abs. Nanlaki ang mga mata nya nang tuluyan na nitong mahubad ang pantalon.

She closed her eyes as he held her body closer and kissed her again. She felt his hard shaft poking her flat tummy.

He touched his wet pussy and finger fucked it again in a more intensed movements

"Aaahhh! L-licar!" She moan in pleasure

"Ready?" He asked while grinning at her hot reaction. The goddess looked ridiculously hot while laying under him.

Mariing napapikit si Sylene. She could feel its head slowly going inside her. He was even teasing her as he pull it back. He was enjoying her reaction, kahit ano atang gawin nya rito lalo lamang gumaganda at nagiging kaakit-akit sa paningin nya si Sylene.

"Fuck!" Malutong nyang mura

"Surprised?" Tanong nito. But a small tear is already coming from her eyes.

"Y-you're a virgin" giit ni Licar

"I told you, you own me now. Thats why Im giving myself on you." She said softly. He kissed her lips and made sure to be gentle on her.

They were moaning in pleasure as they made love under the cold night. Forming their own hot flames.

Sylene is already peacefully sleeping on his chest. He will never get tired staring at her beautiful face.

He claimed her. He owns her now. And he will make sure she would never leave him.

VOTE~