10 SPG

"You're brutal" Sylene said habang nasa loob sila ng kotse. Licar didn't said anything and only glanced at her.

She told him not to stain some blood from Wallace. Sinunod naman nito ang sinabi nya but he brutally broke every bone he has and hit a sensitive spot that made him disable. Poor Wallace, but least he would remain his mouth shut from now on.

"May problema ba?" Tanong ni Sylene nang matapon ang hawak nyang lipstick nang biglang pinaharurot ni Licar ang kotse. She look back and saw a black car chasing them.

"Get down!" Sigaw ni Licar. She covered her head at napayuko. She then heard gun fires. Bullet proof ang sasakyan nila but she shouldn't let her guards down. Nanlaki ang mga mata nya nang makitang lumiko sa ibang lane si Licar and saw a huge truck coming on their way.

"Licar! We'll gonna crash!" Sigaw nya but in a fast turn naiwasan nila ang truck and the car that was chasing them crashed on the car.

"Shit!" She cursed. Its been a while since she encountered something like this, her previous bodyguards would never pull such dangerous trick that could put her life at risk but Licar just did it! Does he trust his skill that much?!

"Im sorry if I made you feel scared, Miss. Sylene." Kalmado nitong sabi

"Damn you. That was a good action though." Giit nalang nya at lumabas sila ng kotse.

She was still able to attend her scheduled meeting in the company.

Pagkabukas ng malaking pinto ng meeting room ay agad natahinik ang lahat. They seemed shocked to see her. Rebecca, who attended the meeting to represent her father's absence looked paler lalo na nang ngitian ito ni Sylene.

"Sylene, we heard about the incident. Would still be able to do this meeting? It's fine if we'll set this some other time-" her brother, who's face is full of bandage had the guts to say that. Natahimik lang ito nang itaas nya ang kamay nya.

"As you can all see, I am still pretty much fine and alive. It's just a small unfortunate encounter. Lets start the meeting." She said cooly

"Licar is a great bodyguard, isn't he?" Treo whispered beside her.

"He is" sagot nya. Rebecca looked at them with eyes full of fury.

Pagkatapos ng meeting ay nauna syang umalis. Nuebi was about to follow her ngunit nang makita itong kasama si Licar ay agad din namang tumalikod.

"I managed to trace those men. They worked for a man named, Bonlis Lau." Imporma ni Licar

"Ah, one of my father's rival in the business. Rebecca Lau's father, kaya siguro mukhang disappointed kanina si Rebecca nang makita ako." Anya at mahinang napatawa.

They went home after that. After dinner ay umalis na rin si Licar. He was just staying next to her unit, si Treo ang may pakana nun. Treo said it'll be mich convenient if he's always near her.

That night Sylene, scrolled on her phone. Reviewing the messages she recieved, she tapped on Grey Thomas and replied on his text. Nangungumusta lang naman ito. Grey Thomas is a British businessman at kasalukuyang nasa bansa para sa itinatayo nitong telecom branch rito.

The man is handsome, and tall. His green eyes will always remind her of the beautiful sceneries of England. He took a liking of her after meeting her on a party. Grey seemed to be a gentlemen but just like the rest of the guys in this world. Once he saw a chance, he'll immediately grabbed it.

Just a few replies from Sylene and Grey is coming on his way to meet her.
Sylene smiled at him nang makarating ito sa unit nya.

"Goodevening, beautiful." Ngiting bati nito. Sylene was sitting elegantly on the sofa wearing a silky black night gown. He walk near her and reached for her hand to kiss it.