25

"Geez, the effort." Pahayag ni Sylene nang makita ang wedding place. Tila hindi naging madalian ang wedding nila, masyadong maganda at elegante ang paligid. A real wedding for a prince huh?

"Very convincing right?"  Ngising tanong ni Hakmor. Nasa loob na sila ng maliit na chapel. Sylene's family was there, and Mineva even brought Marco! Melisza wasn't still there kaya naman hindi pa pinasisimulan ni Hakmor ang ceremony.

Sylene thought of Licar again. He probably knew about this by now, ano naman kayang gagawin nito. Probably ignore her since he have Vera? But damn him! Kung kukuha na nga lang ng pamalit it should have been someone more beautiful at tipong matitiklop sya yet he choose someone she can even easily punch straight in the face!

Or is he even hurt by now? Diba sinabihan sya nito ng 'I love you'? What kind of pain? is it like what she felt? Perhaps kahit papaano ay may mararamdaman naman siguro ito diba? He was her first, her first love and someone she made love with.

"Mahal kita Sylene! Please stop this wedding!" Umiiyak na pahayag ni Marco na ikinasinghap ng lahat. Mineva looked so shocked and embarassed sa naging pahayag ng kasintahan that she instantly slapped him.

"Hindi pa nagsisimula ang seremonya hijo" giit ng pari. The same priest who almost wed her with Grey

"You're thinking this is getting realistic? Don't cry yet, darling" Hakmor said habang hawak ang mga kamay nya. Kung alam lang nito ang epekto ng mga ala-ala ni Licar sakanya. How she missed Licar's smile, if he wpuld beg for forgiveness she might easily believe him. Goodness look how foolish she's been thinking because of this stupid love!

One his men approached him and whispered na dinig din naman ni Sylene.

"My prince. A dangerous man just put down all our men guarding outside the premises, he wants to enter and perhaps stop the wedding"

"What a beast that man could be." Giit nalang ni Hakmor

"It must be him" agad na saad ni Sylene. Hakmor stared at her

"You made yourself pregnant with a beast?"

"A sexy beast" she said. A tear fell down in her cheek.

He went here that must mean he truely love her!

The huge door of the chapel dramatically opened, revealing Melisza's beautiful crying face.

"P-pano nyo nagawa sakin to?!" Nasasaktang sigaw nito

"My sweet Melis" bulong nalang ni Hakmor na tila natutunaw ang puso.

Sylene immediately run towards her. Hawak ang laylayan ng gown nya.

"S-sy b-bakit-" halos hindi makapagsalita dahil sa kakaiyak si Melisza

Sylene smiled at her at pinahawak rito ang bouqet ng white roses saka kinuha ang suot na belo at inilagay sa ulo nya.

"Goodluck with the wedding!" Ngiti nyang sabi sa naka-awang na bibig ni Melisza. She hugged her dear friend shortly at agad lumabas ng chapel.

Everyone was shocked on what just happend. Naiiyak na dahan-dahang tinungo ni Melisza ang altar, kasabay ng magandang tugtug. Treo was once her  naughty beast whom captivated her young heart but now her endgame is the gentle beast, the prince from Malaysia.

.
.

"Anong ginagawa mo rito?!" Tanong ni Sylene kay Licar. Napatigil ang kamao nito sa ere at agad inihagis sa gilid ang hawak na tauhan ni Hakmor.

"Anong ginagawa mo?!" Singhal nya kay Sylene

"You fucking left with no word and I'll just know you'll be getting married?!" Galit na sabi nito sakanya habang dahan-dahang lumalapit rito.

Hindi nya man ipagkaila but she looked stunning in that stupid white wedding dress. And his heart made of ice is breaking for the fact that she's wearing such dress for another man.

"Well you fucked Vera and betrayed me!"

"I promised myself to kill that bitch after we resolve this issue."

"Oh really? How can we resolve this huh?!"

"Let me explain" he said tila kumakalma na

"Go!" She said

"It was a misunderstanding. I never even touched her! She went inside the room and begged for me but I threatened her! I rather kill than betray you, you are the most important person in my life Sylene. I would never do something that will cause you pain." He said in a very serious tone

"How can I believe you? I saw how she looked like when she went out-"

"She torn her own clothes and bended her knees, she was that desperate."

"Should I believe you now?"

"Your heart will know." He whispered, touching her face

"L-licar" she called at agad itong yinakap ng mahigpit.

"I never knew how love works until I met you, Psyche Helen you brought me to a new light. I love you."

"You casted out every danger surrounding me.. You are the beast I never wished for but I am glad to have. I love you too, Licar"

They shared a kiss. A kiss full of sweetness and love. No one thought they would end up together. But love works in a magical way. The goddess who used to cast spells is now fallen to another spell. The beast who draws blood and refused to believe in love is then fallen deeply. No one lives normal or maybe they did until the  magic of love comes in to twist their life and give them another levels of happiness  and comfort.

The Goddess and the sexy Beast guarding her forever!

• • • • • • • • •

A/n: Lagyan ko pa ba ng end? Oo naman, sOoN hahaha

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

NEW STORY POSTED!

"UNDER THE DEVIL'S CARE" is now available with already 12 chapters :)