17

Everyone was silent as they gathered around the table. Naroon ang lahat. Don. Pelisto and his wife. Nuebi at ang asawa nito. And of course the dumb bitch Mineva.

"I knew how badly you want to stay out of this family, at alam ko ring hindi sa magulong paraan gaya ng nangyari. But Im still curious,  you are heartless.. were you glad that it happen?" Tanong ni Treo. He was on her side. Silang dalawa lang ang nag-uusap while the rest are stiff and cold. Hindi maganda ang nakapintang ekspresyon sa mukha ng Don. And when the Don is angry, everyone is in danger.

"I'll be only glad to see Mineva's death." She said coldly na mahinang ikinahalakhak ni Treo.

"What are we gonna do now, Dad?" Tanong ni Nuebi his wife gave her a stare while raising her brow. Sylene held the dinner knife and cut her meat while staring back at her. Her sister-in-law immediately look away with a hint of fear on her.

"Nangyari na ang lahat. Wala na tayong mababago pa." Saad nito

"Mineva's identity is now revealed, and from now on she will handle all the businesses that was supposed for her."

"That may be unfair to Sylene dahil sya ang nagtrabaho-" Nuebi was cut by his wife

"Honey it was her duty given by Dad. It is just rightful for Mineva to take everything meant for her ang pag-uusapan nating ngayon ay kung anong mangyayari kay Sylene."

"Her name is stained, hindi maganda ang tingin sakanya ng publiko and the boards lost their trust on her." Giit naman ni Chita

"She's basically gonna be thrown out in this family. I can give you the ticket for Ireland Sylene." Mineva said sweetly.

"No, you better buy yourself a safe ticket to protect your precious life Mineva. Because the moment you revealed yourself means you just had the grim reaper behind your back. Goodluck in handling the danger, Mineva. And everyone, if your are showing your concern for my well-being right now. Im telling you, I don't need it. I can handle myself" she said sweetly too. Napairap rito si Mineva and Chita sigh.

"There's still a way to save your name and reputation, Sylene." Saad ni Don. Pelisto

"You'll marry, Prince Hakmor of Malaysia. He personally called me for this and I gave him my permission. Just because of Mineva's revealation doesn't mean the threats and danger for you will lift. You are still a Diez and you will be more safe with Prince Hakmor's power." Pahayag nito

"What?!" React nito

"Hindi ako papayag!" Sylene said angrily

"Pabigla-bigla naman ata ang desisyong iyan dad-" saad sana ni Nuebi ngunit pinatahimik ito ng asawa.

"Sylene it is for your own good, mag-iinarte ka pa ba?" giit ni Chita

"You should atleast be thankful at papatulan ka ng isang prinsipe when in fact luging lugi sya sayo" giit ni Mineva

"Im not agreeing on this Dad. Im with someone!" Sylene said out of frustration.

"Sino Sylene?" Tanong ni Nuebi, nakatanggap na ito ng sampal mula sa asawa

"Then broke up with him!" Mariing sabi ni Don. Pelisto

Treo looked Sylene with curiosity. May hinala ito pero hindi nya makompirma...is it possible that the goddess of beauty was able to tame the beast of death?

"No! Im not breaking up with the father of my child!" She revealed.

Everyone was shookt and fell in silence.

Galit na naitapon ni Don. Pelisto sa sahig ang hawak na wine glass.

"Putangina, Psyche Helena!"

"Ipalaglag mo ang batang iyan! Huwag kang magbigay ng kahihiyan sa prinsipe! A fucking royalty!" Galit na sigaw nito

"How could you say that?! Yan rin ba ang sinabi mo sa mama ko noong nalaman mong dinadala nya ako?!" Her voice broke

"You do what I want you to do! And tell me who the hell is the bastard!" The Don demanded.

"Treo kilala mo ba kung sino?!" Tanong ni Chita

"Its not you right?!" Tanong ng asawa ni Nuebi rito

"I wish" mahinang sagot ni Neubi habang galit na nakatingin kay Sylene.

"Baka si Marco?" Ngising tanong ni Treo na labis na ikinagalit ni Mineva

"Im done with this family." Giit ni Sylene at tinalikuran ang mga ito.

"It was that your damn bodyguard is it?" Tanong na ikinagulat ni Sylene.

Don. Pelisto knew about them?

"I've been a good daughter wasn't I? I agreed to carry the risk of being recognized as the only daughter of the Diez. And now that the burden you've give me was taken, haven't you even thought how much it means to me? That I am now free? But now you'll gonna told me that you want me to marry someone I don't even love, how long will you control my life. Don. Pelisto?" Mapait nyang tanong.

"Atleast let me live my life from now on." She said calmly and left the room.

Pagkalabas nya ng silid ay nakita nyang nakasandal sa pader ang gwapong bodyguard. Napatingin ito sakanya, with his usual cold yet handsome face.

She smiled at him. Linapitan nya ito at walang sabing yinakap. She only want to be in his arms, iyun lang sapat na.