1

A/n: I hope you'll enjoy this new short story of mine. Narrated lang ang style nya kasi short story lang naman. This is also unedited dahil biglaang na dumaan sa isip ko. Sinubukan ko talagang gawing english eh kaso di kaya haha

Third Person's Point of View

           A dashing blue mustang stopped in front of an old 2 storey house. Treo Diez went out of his car. The handsome and powerful looking man entered the quite and gloomy house. Mula sa loob ng bahay, makikita ang maalikabok na mga kagamitan. Cobwebs were covering each corners and the smell of the old house lingered on his nose.

"Jesus, who could bear living in such place!" Giit ni Treo at natigil sa harap ng malabong salamin. Chewing his gum, he pull out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped it on the mirror. Enough to see the huge figure of a man behind him.

"What are you doing here" his venomous voice thundered

Treo smirked as he stare at his reflection and even combed his hair, admiring the beauty he got.

"Hello there, Mate!" Bati nya at nang matapos hangaan ang sariling repleksyon ay hinarap na ang kaibigan. Napaawang pa ang bibig nito nang makita ang hawak ng kaibigan.

Just like him, Licardo Ostoniel is a tall, masculine man with ridiculous good looks sent from above. Kung sana ay hindi lang nito napabayaan ang sarili, the former special force sergeant now looks like a man living in a cave. Kahit maganda parin ang pangangatawan nito, his face is now covered with beard and his hair is long. Wearing only a dark pajama ang shirt, his eyes of dagger shot into Treo.

"Now I understand Lenard. You look...hopeless!" Bulalas ni Treo.

Ibinaba ni Licardo ang hawak na baril.

"Anong kailangan mo?" Tanong nya kay Treo

"You" agad na sagot ni Treo at naglakad palapit sa bintana. Hinawi nito ang kurtina at tiningnan ang lupa na tila kakabungkal lang.

"That must be where you dispatch your killings" he said and looked at Licardo

"Look man, I know your situation thats why Im here to give you a good opportunity. Instead of putting out your thirst of blood in people you don't even know. Why don't you use it in a good cause? Kill people with a valid reason." Saad ni Treo

Apprently the two are both former members of a high skilled private army and is destined in its special force. Treo quit the army when his wife Spania gave birth to their second child. On the other hand, Licardo was removed in a very private reason. There is something in his mentality that made him too dangerous. And with his experienced acquired in the special force it added on his level of danger making him a great threat in the army.

"Do you know Psyche 'Sylene' Helen Diez?" Tanong ni Treo

Licardo only looked at him with his cold stare. Treo let out a sigh.

"Of course you don't! You live in a cave eh?"

"Im not interested in whatever you'll gonna say if it has something to do with my personal issues." Giit ni Licardo

"Ok! Then lets put it in other way.. Say, Im offering you a job you shouldn't reject."

"The fuck is that?"

"My cousin Sylene Diez is chased with killers and her previous bodyguards always fails. Kung hindi man tumatakbo o kusang nagreresign, namamatay. Thats why I am left with no choice, ikaw lang ang naiisip kong nababagay sa posisyong ito."

"And what made you think that I'll accept that?" He said coldly. Treo smiled at him sheepishly

"Because we're friends!" He said with joy but Licardo crossed his arms.

"Ok! Hindi kita pipilitin. Pero bukas, 10am at Royales Towers. Hihintayin kita para mameet mo si Sylene." Ngising sabi ni Treo at may kinuha mula sa bulsa ng coat nito at inilahad kay Licardo.

"That's my cousin." Anya. Licardo stared at the captivating beauty of the women in the picture.

Treo smirked at him and patted his back.

"She's not just an ordinary women, be sure to look presentable bukas." Treo said and left.

This Psyche Helene Diez or Sylene is no ordinary. Sa litrato palang ng mukha nito, Licardo could already feel something inside him that no women give such effect on him. And on top of that, litrato palang nito ay nakuha na ang atensyon nya, what more if he could meet her in person?

The women in the picture looked remarkable. Her eyes are greyish green and it looked very fascinating to stare at. Maganda ang hugis ng mukha nito lalo na ang ilong nito, just like those real life barbies out there but she could be more than that she could be the most beautiful girl in the world! Barbies, angels, goddesses, she's the combination of all!

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.
AND COMMENT YOUR REACTION.
VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.