13

Sylene silently eat her breakfast. Inilapag ni Mutya ang mainit na kape sa gilid nito at nanatiling nakatayo sa gilid ng mesa.

"Hindi ko po talaga sinasadya Miss. Sylene" pormal na saad ni Mutya. Kinakabahan ito dahil kanina pang umaga tahimik ang amo.

"Hindi ko po ipagsasabi talaga. Dadalhin ko hanggang hukay ko-"

"Am I unfuckable?" Biglang tanong nito sa sarili na agad ikinalito ni Mutya

"Hindi Miss!"

"Bakit ayaw nya sakin!"

"Gusto nya Miss! Nagpipigil lang" sakay ni Mutya sa pinagsasabi ng amo

"So what should I do to push his limits?"

"Akitin mo Miss."

"Naghubad na nga ako sa harap nya diba?"

"Ikaw pala ang wild Miss?" Ngiwing tanong ni Mutya.

"What's with the face?!"

Agad naging pormal ang mukha ni Mutya.

"Goodmorning." Bati ni Licar nang makarating.

"Sit" she said but he remained standing. She just rolled her eyes.

"You look good with your facial hairs, but I don't like how it tickles me. Paano pa kaya kung maghalikan tayo, hindi ako mag-eenjoy." Anya na ikina singhap ni Mutya. Nakatanggap ito ng matalim na tingin kay Sylene kaya agad na umalis.

Licar smirked at her.

"I can shave it for you" ngiting sabi nito at hinila ito sa loob ng cr

"I can do it myself, Miss. Sylene." Sabi nito but she already sitted on the sink at hinila sya palapit rito.

His eyes were on her the whole time. Her hands are very careful not to hurt him. Her focused face turns him on. Just a little bit more, he could feel that he would eventually surrender and just kiss her. But whatever goes around he might claim that she belongs to him.

Matapos maghilamos at magpunas ay napasimangot si Sylene habang nakatingin sa gwapo nitong mukha.

"Am I ugly in your eyes now?" Tanong ni Licar

"Next time you let your facial hair grow.  I could handle how it tickles in my skin." Anya. Looking at him now, he looked more handsome. Girls might flock on him more.

.
.

"Your secretary called, Mrs. Paraiso is waiting for you in the office." Imporma ni Licar habang pababa sila ng Royales Towers.

"For what? I already turned down her offer. I'm not posing for a her magazine." Anya at isinuot ang mamahaling shades nang makalabas sila ng building.

"Should I tell her not to wait?" Tanong ni Licar. Apparently she's checking her emails that time, isa sa mga naroon ay mula kay Mrs. Paraiso. The old lady is one of the big mans behind showbiz industry. She's always careful with this oldy dahil sa pagiging low-key nya sa publico ay sya ring tila naging dahilan ng pagkakaroon ng interes nito sakanya. It'll be a real disaster kung matutuklasan nito ang tinatagong sekreto ng mga Diez.

She read tha mail and clenched her teeth.

"No, I'll meet her. Pakibilisan sa pagdrive." Anya

Nang makarating sila sa kompanya ay gaya ng palagi nitong ginagawa, Sylene remained inside the car for a while to check how beautiful she look.

She entered her office and smiled sweetly at Mrs. Paraiso.

"Im sorry for keeping you wait, Mrs. Paraiso!" Anya at nakipagbeso rito.

"You must have checked my mail, Sylene?" Ngiting tanong nito

"Yeah. And I don't want to take it as a threat.. Or is it?" She asked and followed it a laugh

"You know how things work Sylene. It's up to you on what you'll choose." Mrs. Paraiso said while smiling but in a serious tone.

"Im doing the interview, and photoshoots for your magazine. My secretary will make a sched for that." Ngiting sabi ni Sylene.

"Great then!" Masayang sabi ng ginang at nakipagshake hands kay Sylene before leaving the office.

After the old lady left. Sylene's smile turn into a thin line. Nairap ito at hinawi ang mahabang buhok. The old lady is doing it well. She sent her an unreleased article tungkol sa nangyari sa botique noong nakaraang araw, and that article contains her name and picture pati si Melisza ay isinama. She san't afford to let her name get dragged again. Kaya naman in exchange for the article to keep it unreleased, she'll make an appearance on Mrs. Paraiso's magazine about the Socialites in the city.

"Do you want me to do anything, Miss. Sylene?" Tanong ni Licar

"An apperance in the magazine won't be bad. But I can't fully trust her." Knowing someone like Mrs. Paraiso na gagawa ng paraan magkaroon lang ng pag-uusapan ang publico.

"How can I keep that article, unreleased?" Mahina nyang sabi. Licar looked at her coldly.

The next day, agad nagkaroon ng maikling interview tungkol sakanya. And right after the interview, she posed for a few shots para sa magazine. She was in the studio kasama si Licar na tahimik lamang sa gilid. Girls would always give him a glance and someone even offered him a drink na hindi nito tinanggap.

"You're absolutely beautiful in every angle, Sylene!" Puri ng sikat na photographer sakanya

"Thanks, Tud" ngiti nyang sabi rito

"I know you're a busy person but I would love to have some fun shoots with you" saad nito nang matapos ang photoshoot

She glanced at Licar who's now looking at her direction too.

"Maybe we could find a schedule for that" anya at lalong napangiti ang photographer. Tud is a famous professional photographer. And because of Sylene's  unearthly beauty is very known with men, sinadyan talaga ni Tud na makahanap ng paraan na sya ang maging photographer nito ngayon.

Licar clenched his jaw nang makitang bigyan ni Sylene ng number ang photographer. She was pleading at him the other day to bed her but now she's flirting with some other guy. What a player. .

Naputol ang usapan ni Sylene at Tud nang harangin ito ni Licar.

"You have your next meeting back in the office." Saad nito. Tud seemed annoyed by him pero nang balingan nya ito ng tingin ay tila agad natiklop. Compared to him, Licar is much taller and broader. While he's fit but not very masculine like Sylene's bodyguard na tila kayang pumatay sa isang kamay lang.

"I'll change for a bit, then." Paalam ni Sylene. She was wearing a black silky dress na hapit sa katawan nya, for the photoshoot raw pero duda sya most of them maybe only wanted to see more of her body. How disgusting. And to add it, most of the people in the studio are men. Ilang babae lang ang naron at panayakitang hilas kay Licar. Some male models she was familliar with is even there na tila napadaan lang but stayed for long. Is she that big deal?

VOTE