。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ𝓮𝓷𝓭ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

The two got married, they wanted to keep everything private so they just did it in the mayors will. The person who only went there was their close friends and Jaehyun's relatives.

The honeymoon was only for a month, Jaehyun didn't have more time since his business were needed to be monitored. They went home with Taeyong's nauseousness.

Taeyong went to the toilet to vomit for the second time this morning, his body couldn't take it, he was crying like a mess. When he threw up the waste in the toilet, his body felt like it weighted more than two cow's combines.

❝Baby,❞ Jaehyun said worriedly.

❝M-Mark.❞ Taeyong said angrily. ❝I became like this everytime I see you! Call Mark!❞

Jaehyun shut his eyes tight and fished his phone out to call his damn pedophilic cousin. The other immediately went to their, wearing just a tank top and cargo shorts with specs.

❝H-Hyung?❞ The Canadian said, panicking and widening his eyes.

❝Mark, get me water,❞ Taeyong said with tears. Mark immediately nodded and ran downstairs. Taeyong leaned against the tiled wall, he closed his eyes as he felt firing stares into him. ❝I said get the fuck out, Yoon Oh!❞

❝We'll be giving you a check-up, Taeyong. Your body is gaining weight, you're not even eating anything!❞

Taeyong cried in agony as he heard Jaehyun's words.

❝How dare you call me fat?! MARK!❞

Jaehyun didn't continue his sleep, he was sentenced to sleep in the living room because he called Taeyong fat. He annoyingly went to the guest room to take a bath in the bathroom.

Taeyong went up, he sniffed through the place, contented at the febreze scent. He wear the fluffy slippers and march his way happily downstairs.

❝Hi!❞ Taeyong said happily as he saw Johnny, he went to the pile of expensive cups, preparing a cup of coffee for Jaehyun.

❝God morning!❞ Johnny exclaimed surprised. ❝I know you're pretty as hell, but you looked more beautiful. Did honeymoon do a thing?❞

❝Maybe because I'm fat,❞ he replied with a pout.

❝Huh?❞ Johnny stared at Taeyong's figure, he got to admit it, Taeyong was skinny and slender before. But now, he got curves and a bit fats making his body look endearing. ❝Your body is not fat. It just had some meat, and your waist had a curve.❞

Skinny legend, Johnny thought.

❝Jaehyun told me I gained weight. That's like the nice version of 'you became fat', hyung.❞

Johnny just stared and shrugged. As if one cue, his head already had a light bulb why Taeyong was acting like that. He cooked various breakfast that was balanced, a bit oily but with side dishes of vegetables.

Jaehyun went to the dining area seeing Taeyong eating with Johnny. He sighed and went across Taeyong, he firstly embraced the atmosphere before calling his husband's name.

❝Baby,❞

Johnny faked a cough. ❝I'll be in the garden,❞ the taller went to the garden to continue eating and to give the couple their privacy.

❝What?❞ Taeyong asked.

❝What's wrong?❞

❝Nothing, I'm just fat that's all.❞

❝I didn't-❞

❝Shut up,❞

Jaehyun pressed his lips into a thin line, his dimples showing from the action. He sighed and just got a sandwich, he sipped on his coffee while massaging his temples.

❝How does the coffee tastes?❞ Taeyong asked sassily.

❝Great, I love it.❞ Jaehyun told the truth. ❝Did you made it?❞

Taeyong giggled, his mood shifting like a pile of leaves being blown by the wind. He nodded and placed a bacon in Jaehyun's plate, then he placed a toast, then a sunny side up, then sausages.

❝I'm almost full, baby.❞ Jaehyun said but still ate the food.

❝I can't be a pig alone, we go together!❞

Jaehyun smiled and just nodded, now he's really determined to call the doctor to check on his husband.

In the other hand, Taeyong was really happy that Jaehyun understood him for the past weeks, he didn't understand himself either. He just sassed all of the sudden and unexpectedly he'll be clingy as fuck in a second. He also has the feeling of seeing Mark then bossing him around.

❝Taeyong,❞ Jaehyun's family doctor pulled two boxes, his eyes widened as he accept it. ❝You need to take these.❞

❝What are those?❞ Jaehyun growled and looked at the things Taeil gave to Taeyong.

❝Shut up, Yoon Oh. I didn't finish my degree to be questioned by you. Just wait for your husband.❞

Taeyong smiled as he went to the bathroom to try the tests. His hands were shaking while reading the information on how to use it. When he calmed himself and used the pregnancy test, his heart flutter in joy seeing the results.

❝Oh my god,❞

Two checks.

He gulped.

He suddenly screamed, making the door slammed in a second. He cried that made Jaehyun went to him and curse Taeil. The superior rocked their body softly, brushing his locks and cooing at the smaller to stop him from crying.

❝Shh, baby.. what did he ask you to do? I'll kill him after this, I don't care if he's Doyoung's boyfriend. I don't give a fucking damn.❞

❝J-Jaehyun.❞ Taeyong sobbed. Tugging tightly at his husband's shirt. ❝I'm pregnant.❞

Jaehyun's jaw dropped. Taeil screamed from the outside as the doctor announced it without the couples consent.

Taeyong was twenty years old when he got married with Jaehyun. Taeyong was twenty one when he carried a child in his womb, Jaehyun was thirty when he called himself a true father.

 Taeyong was twenty one when he carried a child in his womb, Jaehyun was thirty when he called himself a true father