『𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚕 𝚟 𝚎』

Taeyong woke up with his head hurting. He opened his eyes, seeing no one beside him. He groaned and held his head, whining at the ache.

He reached for his specs, he wore them and blinked, seeing a paper in his lamp side table.

I'm out for work, sorry if I couldn't say bye to you in person, you were sleeping like a baby so I would rather leave without a word. Have breaks and enjoy the Saturday, I left a good amount of digits in your account. You can shop all day.

~Jaehyun

He got up and made his specs into a headband, he went to the bathroom to wash his face and rinse his mouth with a mouthwash, after doing his shenanigans, he went downstairs.

❝Hey,❞ Mark greeted him with a smile. ❝About the Donghyuck child, do you like, know him?❞

Taeyong looked at the seventeen year old boy, shock.

What the heck? We're almost in the same age and he's literally asking for a seven year old boy?

Hyung?❞ Mark called again.

❝I know him, why?❞

❝I just find him cute, can I baby sit him?❞

❝Are you seriously liking someone not even a two digit year old?❞ Taeyong asked shocked.

Mark's brows raised into a rude manner. ❝I'm not stupid, hyung. I'm not a person who believes at whatever vices and bullshits. I'm just fond and I find the boy cute.❞

❝Nevermind, ask Johnny and not me.❞

❝Ten year age gap isn't so bad, hyung. Jaehyun is about nine years older than you, he's even your father figure.❞

Taeyong didn't look back but he sure was affected.

Am I supposed to be just a son? Mark's right, he's my father figure and he's bound to marry my mother. What if the people around me were right? That I'm a slut? A whore? I'm taking my mother's man away from her.

His eyes formed tears, his heart slowly feeling an intense ache.

It's either Jaehyun or his mother.

And of course, he chose his mother.

He went inside his room after taking his breakfast. He locked himself from the people, he went to his desktop to search information.

It's been four years, he never knew who Jung Jaehyun is. He fell in love with a man that he didn't even know about anything. Is he that stupid?

But how can he not? Jaehyun took care of him more than a father should do to his son. Jaehyun was always affectionate in a different manner.

He searched the name Jung Jaehyun, his step-father's articles were the first to be shown.

➤Jung Jaehyun year 20**-20** model of New Cultural International School...

➤Bachelor stablish his own Law Firm in just a year! Jung Jaehyun's statement...

➤Jung Jaehyun received a Magna Cum Laude...

His lips pressed into a thin line. He searched further seeing his step-father's achievement in life. At the age of 22, he's already successful with his side-businesses.

❝I don't get it, he just became a lawyer when I was fifteen,❞ Taeyong's brows furrowed. ❝He graduated in law school early, why is that?❞

He decided to talk to Johnny.

He went outside, roaming around the mansion until he saw Johnny in the rooftop with Donghyuck and Mark. He blinked when he saw how Mark carried the sleeping boy in his arms, he was humming a lullaby as he carry the small latter.

He went to them silently, Mark looked at him before leaving with the brunette in his arms. He went to Johnny that's staring at the two.

❝Hey, hyung.❞

❝What is it?❞ Johnny smiled.

❝I was wondering about Jaehyun's backgrounds.. is he really a lawyer? He graduated in law school early, huh?❞

Johnny sighed. ❝You want to know the truth?❞

Taeyong gulped and nodded.

❝Are you sure? Promise me, Taeyong.. you won't tell Jaehyun about this. You won't snitch at hyung?❞

I-I won't.. just please tell me,❞

『next』