『𝚝 𝚎 𝚗』

Taeyong was scouted infront of his school.

❝Excuse me?❞ Yuta asked the female that handed a paper bag that has a toast brand to Taeyong.

The purple head accepted the item, confusion etched on his face.

❝I'm from a company that recruits models and artist. Your friend right here seemed to be a perfect package for our preference.❞ She smiled sweetly. ❝We're from the top three agencies in Korea.❞

Since he doesn't watch TV often, he thought of the top three company that he only knows. MBC, KBS and SBS.

❝We'll think about it, excuse us.❞ Yuta pulled him away.

The female smiled and waved her hand to Taeyong. Taeyong looked at the card and toast that was given to him. His mind tells him to accept and pursue this. This is what he wanted in the first place anyway.

She also seemed nice, she gave me a toast. Taeyong looked at the paper bag.

But his feelings were betraying him, he wanted to ask someone if he should or should not. He didn't want to commit a mistake he did when he freshly entered senior year.

❝You should accept that, I saw how happy you are when you were posing through the school's advertisement.❞ Yuta encouraged. ❝Whatever happens, I'm here, okay? Okay, Tae?❞ Yuta pinched his cheeks.

A familiar chauffeur was standing near them, Taeyong immediately kissed Yuta goodbye before skipping his way through the limousine. He was greeted by the guards smiling at him.

❝You shouldn't let Mr. Jung see you kiss people, Mr. Lee.❞ The guards said.

❝That's just my friend, Sir. His name is Yuta.❞ Taeyong smiled and took out the toast. He held it to the guards asking if they wanted to take a bite, they politely rejected the offer and just proceeded to taking the purple head home.

Taeyong was eating slowly, his thoughts on the agency. He checked the card again before sighing.

As he went home, he decided to go through Jaehyun. He was greeted by Johnny with his seven year old son named Donghyuck.

❝Hey, Hyuckie.❞ Taeyong ruffled the wavy hair of the child. Hyung, have you seen Jaehyun?❞

❝He's upstairs, the usual. Why?❞ Johnny checked Taeyong.

❝I-I want to tell him something.❞ He blushed.

Make sure it's safe to tell, Taeyong. You know how strict your step-father is.

Taeyong nodded before running towards the library. He knocked and waited outside until he heard Jaehyun's approval. He went inside seeing a familiar person.

Tall lean figure, black raven hair, wide eyes, cute nose, cupid lips and bunny like face.

❝D-Doyoung?❞ He asked shocked.

Doyoung narrowed his eyes, examining Taeyong's beautiful face. His eyes grew wide as he ran to the purple head, hugging him tight. His tall body was squeezing the small and petite body of Taeyong.

❝Taeyong! Oh my gosh you look so beautiful! I missed you!❞ Doyoung laughed and looked at Taeyong's innocent eyes that were shape like crescents staring at him, lips curved into a fond smile.

❝I'm fine! How are you?❞

Before Doyoung could answer, Jaehyun immediately snap his fingers making the two bow their head.

❝Doyoung, leave.❞

The raven haired nodded and smiled timidly at Taeyong. He had a lot of questions about his childhood friend, but Jaehyun just have to dismissed him.

Taeyong and Jaehyun was left alone. Taeyong stepped up and sat into the chairs near Jaehyun's table. He fidgeted with his fingers.

❝What is it?❞ Jaehyun composed his voice, as much as he wanted to yell, his inner self couldn't take it when he see Taeyong scared.

❝I-I got scouted.❞ Taeyong mumbles. ❝It's from the big three agencies. I wanted to accept the offer, s-since...❞

Jaehyun stared intently. His heart slowly dropping. If he wanted to, then he can. But damn I'm fucking scared he'll meet people that would took his innocence off.

❝Do you want to?❞ Jaehyun asked in a raspy voice.

❝Of course!❞

Jaehyun smiled and leaned against Taeyong, he held Taeyong's chin, he guided him to meet his lips.

Taeyong froze as he felt the elders lips pressed to his. His body slowly reacting as his step-father move in synch. He wouldn't deny the fact that his whole body loved it, as much as his chest is already hurting from the intense heartbeat.

Jaehyun slowly held Taeyong's neck guiding the male to kiss back. Taeyong was so innocent, he just opened his mouth and Jaehyun took that as an opportunity to flick his tongue inside Taeyong's wet cavern.

Taeyong's head bopped out but Jaehyun pulled him to kiss further. Taeyong's eyes widened as he felt his tongue slowly felt a hot one, he closed his eyes as he wrapped his hands around Jaehyun's neck, imitating how his step-father's lips move to his.

Jaehyun held tightly on Taeyong's waist, carrying the latter to sit on his lap.

❝Ah!❞

❝So innocent, my baby. My Taeyong.❞ Jaehyun whispered and kissed Taeyong's neck. It wad just rainy kisses, full of love and affection.

❝J-Jaehyun?❞ Taeyong looked up to meet Jaehyun's eyes. ❝W-What does that mean?❞

❝It's Daddy, baby.❞ Jaehyun smiled. He cupped Taeyong's face. ❝That means.. you're mine.❞

Taeyong nodded. His hands unconsciously wrapping through Jaehyun's chest, hugging the male like a sloth. Jaehyun smiled and brushed his hair, his other hand was roaming through Taeyong's slender thighs.

『next』