『𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎』

Taeyong was sixteen when he joined senior year. His name crossed the whole school like wild fire. He was named as one of the prettiest student the personnel could name of.

At that time, his mother was proud. The Dean talked to her about Taeyong's supposed to be position. They wanted him to be the role model of the students, meaning, they'll be giving him a huge grand poster in the whole school to be an inspiration for students and some individual that may join the school in the future.

No,❞ Jaehyun shook his head firmly.

What?❞ The woman looked at him in disbelief. ❝Taeyong would be known well with this opportunity! Big Universities would be crawling like rats for him!❞ She shouted angrily.

That's what I'm worrying about, you runt.❞ He glared at the female. ❝He'll remain as a normal student.

The woman turned her back on Jaehyun before running towards her son's room. She closed the door and cried. She watched Taeyong sleep like a beautiful ball of sunshine. She wanted to expose how wonderful Taeyong is to everyone.

She felt so useless. Taeyong is my son, she should be making decisions for him. And those decisions were for his own good, for Taeyong's future so he could have a better career to himself.

Jaehyun in the other hand opened his laptop to see the news seeing an article regarding Taeyong.

New Culture International School's secret senior has been receiving a lot of curious eyes from people. He was named as the one of the top tier students for having outrageous visuals. At the age of sixteen, he managed to have great marks as well.

Rumours were spreading that he might be the first ever sixteen year old senior that would have an international advertisement holding the International School's name.

Fucking school,❞ Jaehyun growled and slammed the laptop hard making the screen shattered into broken pieces. Glass were spread through his hands as blood started to drip from his thumb.

Jaehyun's eyes started to be dark as he break things from his surroundings. His possessiveness from the boy slowly rising. He wanted to keep Taeyong for him, but he just have to grant his wish to be at some school and be the fucking model of it.

When he was studying with in his room at a Sunday night, a knock was heard so he opened the door seeing his step-father serious and dark.

Taeyong cleared his throat, as much as he wants to greet him in a stable voice, he really just can't. Something against his step-father just feels so empowering, it made him feel so low.

G-Good evening,

Have you heard about this?❞ Jaehyun showed him a magazine, with his school's name.

Yes but Mom told me that you would decide.❞ He replied.

Do you want to, baby?❞ Jaehyun's eyes softened. He looked down at the brunette, brushing the soft hair of Taeyong.

Taeyong was taken aback, he blinks while looking at the older male.

It was terrifying, but also.. comfortable. Something on his stomach felt so painful but comforting. It was so confusing but he still tried his will to answer the male infront.

Y-Yes,

Yes what?

Y-Yes, Daddy.

next