『𝚜 𝚒 𝚡』

Taeyong had his first ever pictorial in the first semester. Everyone was astonished as the male dyed his hair into a light shade of brown.

Jaehyun wasn't happy, at all.

What happened to your hair?❞ Jaehyun asked sternly looking at Taeyong's hair.

The artist told me I would look great with this hair!❞ He said smiling. ❝D-Did I look great?

Jaehyun sighed. ❝You shouldn't do anything without my permission. I'm disappointed, Taeyong.

Taeyong froze. His body trembled as he heard his name coming out from his step-fathers mouth. He was shock when Jaehyun made him bend through the office table, his ass stuck out and both of his wrists held tightly by his step-father's left hand.

I told you to not disappoint me, right?❞ Jaehyun growled at Taeyong's ear. His hand tightening around Taeyong's wrist leaving a violet mark on the brunettes pale skin.

Jaehyun's hands went to Taeyong's ass. Giving it a hard slap making the younger cry and scream at the pain. His body slightly shaking from the sudden pain his body received.

You should have asked me, right?❞ Jaehyun slapped his ass once again, making him sob and plead. His lips quivering in the pain.

Taeyong was shouting all he can while Jaehyun was slapping him, the superior gave him a hard one making his body quiver. Not just slaps were given but a tight squeezes from his nape were also given.

I-I'm sorry.. forgive me.❞ He choke on his own saliva as he felt another slap.

He was sixteen when his step-father hurted him. Jaehyun was twenty four when he felt like dying hurting his love one.

next