『𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗』

The rain was dropping into Taeyong's umbrella, he was in the grave of his mother and grandparents. He got the bouquet and the candles that he had bought, he placing each bouquet and candles through the grave.

❝Happy second death anniversary, Mom.❞ He smiled, placing a lid from the candles and sitting into the log near the grave. ❝I didn't know I would be what I am. I'm proud that I did this while thinking of you guys, I always thought of the three of you supporting me.❞

❝I'm almost there, Mom.❞ He smiled. He hugged himself and stayed there for a while. He started to think of what he should do before his birthday, of course he got plans.

❝I'm going to the forbidden happiness, Mom. I'll be with the person I knew that you should be with.. I'm sorry.❞

The cold wind blew making him shiver. He felt a tear dropping from his eyes.

I'll choose happiness.❞

When it was near his nineteenth birthday, he packed his clothes and checked the time. It was ten in the evening, he smiled and got all the things before pulling his big luggage and another gym bag.

Yuta helped him, he got inside the car while Yuta put the luggage in the compartment. He closed his eyes, Sicheng smiled at him through the rear view mirror.

They went to the subdivision where Jaehyun's mansion was located, the night was refreshing to them. It was almost midnight when Yuta dropped Taeyong infront off the Jung's mansion. Taeyong kissed the two of them before waving his hand and slowly walking through the big gates.

❝I don't know why, but I'm happy.❞ Yuta smiled, watching the smaller head his way towards the mansion. ❝Taeyong deserved happiness.❞

❝We all do,❞ Sicheng smiled sadly. ❝I wish he could have the happiness he deserves. He's been sullen for years, maybe this decision isn't so bad.❞

Taeyong ringed the doorbell, it took him a good five minutes until the guards recognized him and let him inside with shock and the same time, excited expression.

They all went to him, carrying his luggage, asking what he wants, and guiding his way through the house.

He smiled and politely rejected everything.

❝Where's J-Jaehyun?❞ He asked.

❝In your room, Mr. Lee.❞ The maid said with joy.

❝What?❞

❝He started sleeping there the moment you left, Mr. Lee.❞

Taeyong nodded before going upstairs, he opened the door and the clock from the wall clicked loudly, telling him that it's already twelve midnight.

His eyes widened when he saw a cake that's sealed in the mini living room, with a letter and a bunch small gifts.

❝J-Jaehyun.❞ He went to the male, his eyes forming tears. His hands gently touched Jaehyun's arms, slowly waking the older.

His hands felt like burning, he's been longing for him for months. It was hard and depressing, as much as he show the smile infront of people, they still couldn't see how his eyes lost emotions and feelings.