『𝚘 𝚗 𝚎』

❝Rest in peace, Nana.❞

Taeyong dropped a white rose that resembles purity, his pure innocent mind that saw how people molested his grandparents. Another rose he dropped is the red rose that resembles love and grief.

❝Honey,❞ his mother brushed Taeyong's black raven hair, a sly smile flashed against the tired face of the woman.

❝I missed them, Mom,❞ Taeyong's controlled tears started to drop. His lips quavering from sobbing, and his shoulders were shaking in each exhale.

Taeyong's mother closed her eyes tightly, pulling the boy close towards her to engulf him from a tight hug. She did her can to calm her son.

They're financially unstable.

From what Taeyong knows, his grandparents were killed my merciless mafia rulers. The innocent mind of Taeyong was marked with delirious memories.

His mother in the other hand, met various men to support Taeyong's needs and education. She didn't care about herself, she cared how Taeyong would be raised with getting whatever he wants.

That's where he met a man that the female never thought she would.

A famous lawyer that's a two faced. Having a legal background to mask the illegal activities he has. A secretly mafia leader who rules high ended people and kills innocent lives to make his own empire rise.

❝I'm Jaehyun,❞ the man said eyeing the woman.

❝What do you want?❞ She asks, glaring at the man that only made Jaehyun laugh.

❝You know exactly what I want,❞ he smirks, pulling a pistol against his suit while staring at the doll eyes of the female. ❝I can take the people who killed your parents, in return is the child.❞

The woman shooks her head firmly, her brows aligning to show a frown.

❝I'm not going to sell my son, he's not a material to be marked with.❞ the woman spits, looking at the man with her eyes spatting in disgust. ❝Excuse me, Sir. I have orders to take.❞

Jaehyun snapped his hands, in a span of seconds, armed men with heavy guns circled around the poor lady.

❝Take her,❞ Jaehyun's eyes glistened with delight. ❝Bring the child.❞

Taeyong, a fourteen year old boy smiled while holding his bag. He smiled as he talk to his friend named Doyoung about his grades that his mother would love to see.

His smile was so sweet and gentle, the beautiful full lips curved into a smile with the perfect set of teeth. The eyes crinkling from joy and the cheekbones that's highlighted from happiness.

He made his way out of the school's bus, going to the small apartment his mother rented. He knocked the door twice before entering, seeing no one.