『𝚎 𝚕 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗』

❝You look great in pink,❞

Johnny smiled as he watch Taeyong take his make up. The purple hair turned into pink, the male looked the same but with make-up applied, he looked really unreal.

❝Really?❞

The artist smiled and people showered Taeyong praises.

Everyone was astonished by his beauty, the staffs and cameramen started to instruct him to pose and make natural expression which he immediately went through.

Jaehyun was in the firm, his hand playing with the pen as he listen to his clients what's so.

I'll wrap it up, Mr. Yoo. We'll dig deeper to this subject.❞ Jaehyun got the hard copy of the contract, examining it before nodding. This will be approved tomorrow, you may now leave.❞

The owner of a dirty franchises which specialises prostitution clubs and shell businesses nodded. ❝Thank you so much, Mr. Jung. It would be a pleasure if you'll be the lawyer to fix this.❞

Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Yoo, but I have other important things to do. I'll just assign this to one of my best lawyers.❞

The man frowns in disappointment. Jaehyun clasped his hands, watching the old man leave. He loosen his tie and dialed a phone number.

Mr. Jung?❞

❝The injections and cannabinoids are sold out, Mr. Jung. The labatory is experimenting to make a euphoric substance as the clients demanded, opioids.❞

Jaehyun hummed. ❝Gambling?❞ He asked.

The underground is still stable. We added professionals guards since a famous businessman threatened to tell the association to the court.❞

❝The one that you killed?❞

❝Yes, Mr. Jung.❞

Jaehyun ended the call and started to check his other business.

Illegal casinos, factories and a labatories of prohibited drugs, real estates, bars and of course the famous mask of all his illegal activities, his "law firm".

Born with a silver spoon, raised to hold a gun like a toy, he can make people disappear in a snap without anyone knowing, all thanks for money and connections. He wanted to laugh at those pathetic people, how thirsty and pitiful.

He called his employees about the clients they're having, all of them seemed to love their service. It's either they plead or kiss their toes, that's how it works for Jaehyun's world. People needed to please and worship him to have a better feedback.

While Jaehyun only needs to please and worship one person, no other than the model, Taeyong.

He smirked and went out to go through his car. He went to the mansion being greeted by Ten and Donghyuck, Johnny's family.

Hey,❞ Jaehyun smiled and went to Ten.

Jae,❞

Jaehyun smiled at Ten, he went to Donghyuck to give the seven year old a genuine smile and a hug.

Hyung,❞

Mark looked down at Jaehyun, his brows slowly furrowing as he saw a tan male with a short one.

❝Mark?❞ Jaehyun raised a brow. ❝Since when did you get here?❞

❝Just this morning,❞ the seventeen year old Canadian eyed the seven year old Donghyuck. ❝Hi,❞

Donghyuck raised a brow before rolling his eyes and playing with the voodoo like doll.

He's just sulky,❞ Ten explained the child's attitude.

I don't like old hags.❞ Donghyuck snorted.

You shouldn't like Jaehyun then, kid.❞ Mark smirked as he licked his lips.

Fuck you, Mark. Pedo!❞ Ten covered Donghyuck's ears before cursing Mark.

Well, like nephew like uncle. Mark looked at Jaehyun. ❝Mom's like worried, you're not answering her calls.❞

❝Why do I care again?❞

❝Because you're establishing another estate in Canada? Duh?❞ Mark rolled his eyes.

Right, another illegal business he needs to take care of.

『next』