『𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗』

Taeyong lived alone, in his old apartment for five months. The incident of him and Jaehyun caused so much to him. The bruises were there for almost a month, it faded when Ten helped him with the treatment. Doyoung, his bestfriend, helped him through the process of containing himself again. His bestfriend helped him by staying with him and going to his family's grave whenever they have time.

He still goes to school but with the help of commuting. He cut off the communication with Jaehyun, as much as he thinks that they were over, he can't deny the fact that he feels people watching him.

Of course those were the guards Jaehyun has.

He still goes to photoshoot and runways to support his living, his friend Yuta was sometimes crashing on his apartment with his boyfriend named Sicheng. Even though Doyoung is busy, he still managed to give Taeyong time.

Taeyong is currently in a runway, he was dressed in a suit that holds a heavy brand, it was well known so he feels overwhelmed with holding it.

He peeped into the crowd, he saw Doyoung, Sicheng and Yuta waving at him, he smiled and waved back making the three fakely fainting. He giggled before going infront of a tall male.

❝Hey,❞ the tall male said.

❝Hi,❞ he smiled.

❝I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. I'm holding Gucci,❞

Taehyung was handsome, with his jetblack hair, high nose, full lips and captivating eyes. Most of their features were almost the same but Taehyung's features were more manly and prominent, Taeyong's features are too feminine and sweet.

❝I'm holding Celine,❞ he chuckled and brushed his silver hair. ❝I'm Lee Taeyong.❞

❝Oh, you have fans all over the venue,❞ Taehyung said.

❝Nah, it's yours!❞

They talked a while until Taeyong was attacked by the artist to fix his make-up, he was surprised when he saw the other staffs holding flowers, gifts, and letters. The staff smiled and winked at him before putting those in his make up table.

❝See? Those men are your fans.❞ Taehyung chuckled. ❝Can't blame them, I'm one of them,❞ he winked and fixed his own clothes.

❝Excuse me?❞

The two looked at the taller male, Taeyong was sure that this is Chanyeol, the boyfriend of a famous comedian host and singer.

❝Yes?❞ Taehyung answered.

❝Venue starts at five, get ready. You guys aren't listening when it was announced,❞ Chanyeol said. He turned to Taeyong with a smile. ❞Pleasure to see you here, Mr. Lee. My boyfriend is a big fan of you.❞

Taeyong blushed. ❝J-Just Taeyong. I'm honoured!❞

Chanyeol laughed. ❝Sure then, Taeyong. Call me Chanyeol, then. I'll get going now, goodluck to the both of you!❞