𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥 - 2

\♡(^o^)♡/

happy 200k with this jaeyong book that went into different peaks of mountain and struggles!

i have no idea why i came up with this plot and storyline, i'm still questioning the amount of people reading this.. but thank you so much for the reads and votes! I'm still in shock seeing how people find this story.

for that, here's a long cute fluffy and smutty chapter for the jeong family˖♡~

×××

❝It's possible, Jaehyun.❞

Jaehyun pursues his lips hearing what their family doctor said.

His husband is currently four months pregnant with their second born. At his first trimester, the doctor told him that his husband's sex drive isn't active than it was before, but Taeyong's midnight erection were saying otherwise.

It was even harder when he was reaching his second trimester, Taeyong got more horny day by day and it was concerning him since his baby bump was getting a bit evident.

Hyung, I'm really worried about him. Is it okay of we do it? What if the bump was accidentally touched in the session?❞ Jaehyun worriedly looks at Taeil.

❝You'll be more worried if you didn't give what your pregnant boo wants, Jaehyun. Plus, it would be more healthier if Taeyong would receive sperm coming out from you. It can make the baby stronger!❞

❝You're joking..❞

❝I'm a doctor, I know what's best.❞ Taeil rolls his eyes, pulling out a paper and a pen to give instructions to the younger. ❝Here's the things you should and shouldn't do.. the only safe position is-❞

❝Just.. write it down.❞

Taeil chuckles after seeing how stressed Jaehyun is.

❝Is he moody?❞

❝Very..❞

It was night time when Jaehyun had finally settle himself in the mansion, work was hectic. His son was the first to greet him when he entered his room, alongside with Taeyong that was holding a crayon in their study table.

❝I'm home,❞ Jaehyun announces, immediately kissing his husband's forehead and giving him the bouquet of white tulips. ❝I have some books for you, kiddo.❞

Jeffrey smiles and accepts the books he'd always wanted, some sort of mathematical books that he likes to study and solve.. that is actually beyond a seven year old normal capacity of thinking.