『𝚏 𝚒 𝚏 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗』

❝Where the fuck is Taeyong?❞

Mark suddenly asked.

Hyung, where's the ice cream?❞ Donghyuck rolled his eyes, tugging on Mark's sweater to get his attention.

Mark looks at the child with a soft smile, he's currently babysitting him. Well, that's what he wished for. Mark ended up babysitting the brat while Johnny took care of the guards and Ten going through the school where he teaches expensive dancing lessons.

❝Wait there, baby.❞ Mark smiled and looked at his cousin that's fixing his sleeves. ❝Where's Taeyong? Johnny's been-❞

❝Shut up,❞ Jaehyun glared. ❝Don't ever mention his name, you're not qualified to do so.

Mark pursued his lips in surprise as he watch Jaehyun leave. He looked at the stairs where in the floor of it has more than twenty guards. Mark just sighs in defeat knowing what really happened.

The younger blinks cutely, still holding into Mark while tilting his head out of curiosity. He was for sure confused to why Jaehyun was talking like that, and to why Mark wasn't paying attention to him.

❝What's wrong, hyung? Do you not like me? Can I just go with Jeno?❞ Donghyuck asked happily.

Mark furrowed his brows. ❝I'm clearly more handsome and attractive than Jeno, why do you have low class taste for guys?❞

Donghyuck rolled his eyes before holding Mark's hand. ❝He's kind while you're just attractive and handsome, hyung. He can understand me well, while you can't since you speak English everytime you talk!❞ He pulled Mark. ❝Ice cream! I only agreed to be taken care of you because you said ice cream!❞

Damn that attitude. Mark smiled and nodded. ❝Okay, little brat. Plus, hyung is learning Korean for you.❞

In the room where Taeyong is locked, he despised everything in his surroundings.

He hated it.

The rose that was left by Jaehyun was shattered into pieces, it made his hands hurting as he rip the stems and let the spikes touch his delicate hands. The petals were in the tiled floor, ripped and crunched into awful pieces.

He started to lie down the bed again, asking help from his friends even though they won't come. His eyes were already dry from the crying so he had no other choice to sleep again.

After a few hours of suffering, Jaehyun went to his room. His face was still dark. Taeyong sat up and crossed his arms, looking away with tears in the side of his eyes once again.

The superior eyed Taeyong, his pale and flawless skin has dark marks. His shoulders, collarbones, and arms had pink marks from the burning. His neck had an awful bite, there was still fresh blood on his wounds. In more specific detail, Taeyong looked wrecked and abused. His physical self looked like he was beaten up in an alley with more than five men.