𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

ˢᵐᵘᵗ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ

8 years later

Eight years had passed when Taeyong was confirmed pregnant. When the little boy, named Jeffrey has came, things turned a bit rough for Jaehyun.

Taeyong's attention were all over the boy. Jaehyun's son was his spitting image, looking exactly like his father but with a different attitude. His attitude mas mostly like Donghyuck, bratty and sassy.

Jaehyun could tell that Taeyong was doing favourites. He would always bring Jeffrey to his workplace and shove Jaehyun away. Jaehyun couldn't even kiss or hug Taeyong, the kid was always in the way.

Johnny is right, kids are cock blockers. Jaehyun groaned, seeing his son from afar.

The seven year old Jeffrey went to Taeyong, hugging his Papa and kissing the lips that Jaehyun got to kiss for a minute. Taeyong laughed, pushing Jaehyun's arms that was on his legs and kneeling down to carry the seven year old boy.

Jaehyun was once again, in the verge of crying as he got to endure another boner.

It was midnight when Jeffrey got to sleep, the poor child was facing a problem with his tooth that suddenly got pulled in his sleep. Jaehyun watched and obeyed the orders of Taeyong as he tried to calm and compress the swallowed cheek of their son.

Is he asleep?❞ Jaehyun whispered, kissing the child's forehead and looking at his stressed model. ❝Baby?❞

Taeyong hummed, opening his doll eyes and staring at the gaze of his husband.

❝I want another Jeffrey.❞

Taeyong almost fell from the bed, he cleared his throat. Licking his lips and staring at his husband like he was the craziest human being in the world.

❝You can't even take care of Jeffrey yourself, yet you want to have another?!❞ Taeyong whisper yelled.

This brat looks exactly like me, I want a Taeyong!❞ The elder argued, acting sulky and angry.

What?! What if the child I'll carry would look like you again?!❞

❝Then we try again, I need to have a daughter or son looking like you. I need to have a favourite too!❞

The two argued, until Taeyong got to agree and force himself to straight up.

To your room, now.❞ Jaehyun ordered, smirking at his husband and pushing the small petite away.