『𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝』

Taeyong turned eighteen.

His eighteenth birthday wasn't happy at all.

He cried and suffered from anxiety.

His mother died a month before his birthday.

He couldn't celebrate it with happy thoughts. He's currently in Vancouver, one of the cities he wanted to explore. But his mind was still in Seoul, where his mother's lifeless body is buried six feet under the dirt.

He couldn't think straight, how everything slowly scared him. His grandparents left him, his biological father that he never knew, and his mother that he loved the most left him.

❝Baby?❞

Taeyong opened his eyes, he looked back seeing Jaehyun opening the glass sliding door of the veranda. He smiled at his step-father, the only family that's left for him.

❝Hey,❞ Taeyong smiled.

❝Are you cold?❞ Jaehyun went to his back, slowly wrapping his muscular arms around the males slender waist.

Taeyong froze as he felt the large arms in his waist. His whole body started to feel warm at the body heat. He felt his heart fluttering from the extreme joy for whatever reason. It was different on the hugs Yuta or even Johnny gives, the hug given to him gave a different impact on his chest.

J-Jaehyun?❞

❝It's Daddy, baby.❞

Taeyong gulped. He didn't know what to say.

I need to go.❞

He stopped talking when he felt something hot on his nape. It slowly went down his shoulder blades, the kisses that were like feather, soft and gentle.

❝Stay for me,❞ Jaehyun whispered. He made Taeyong look at him, the innocent doe eyes of Taeyong staring curiously at his dark hooded eyes.

J-Jaehyun.❞ Taeyong's tears dropped. ❝I'll stay, I promise.❞ Jaehyun smiled and slowly faced Taeyong, he wiped the tears with his thumb and caressed the flushed cheek with care.

❝Happy eighteenth birthday,❞ Jaehyun held Taeyong's chin. He slowly pulled a rose necklace, he touched his beautiful neck gently, slowly clasping the diamond necklace around his neck.

Taeyong looked at the pendant. It was silver gold, the pendant has a rose gold lines emphasizing it's features, and the shining diamond pebbles around it made it look so expensive and elegant.

❝A rose?❞ He asked.

❝You resemble a rose, Taeyong.❞ Jaehyun touched Taeyong cheek where he had a scar back then from the accident of his family. ❝Beautiful yet dangerous. Your innocence is dangerous, baby.❞

Taeyong blinked as Jaehyun stared at his whole soul. Jaehyun leaned and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes as he felt the warm soft lips of his step-father. His heart slowly melting from the feeling.

『next』