『𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗』

⚠️!!read with caution, please skip the following if you're uncomfortable with violence and s/a!!!⚠️

Taeyong woke up, his wrists were hurting, his whole body sore and full of bruises.

He slowly opened his eyes, seeing three guards in his room. When he was slowly getting up, his body flinched when he was pulled back, his eyes went down to the hand cuffs, a chain that's connecting them to the wall.

His eyes went to the armed men that drag him back to the mansion. He remembered how they injected him with a syringe that made him nauseas and weak. The force of their hold left bruises and scars all over his body.

❝Please let me out,❞ Taeyong pleaded. ❝I want to see my mother, Sir. Please let me go, I won't return.. please, Sir.❞

Taeyong cried. The guards looked away and gave the latter his food.

❝Mr. Jung is coming, Mr. Lee. Please eat before he gets home.❞

Taeyong shook his head, his eyes cried all the tears he can. He mouthed "mom" several times before being forcedly held by the guards from his jaw. His body felt the stinging pain from the touch, a blood dropped from his chin when the guards squeezed his cheeks with force.

❝I'm sorry, Mr. Lee.❞ The guards gulped as they forcedly fed him with the food.

Taeyong's tears were non-end, his body didn't felt any hunger, he was numbed. Everything made him numbed, the pain and realization made him forget everything.

He choked the water the guards told him to drink. He tightly closed his eyes feeling an intense pain from it, his eyes are probably red from the crying.

He waited there, looking like a lifeless doll for an hour before the door opened. Revealing his one and only step-father.

❝Leave,❞ Jaehyun's eyes narrowed on Taeyong

Taeyong stared back, meeting the intense eyes of the man. Jaehyun's steps were heavy as he reached Taeyong, he held the his neck tightly, making him cry when he felt his bruises being touched and squeezed.

❝You would never escape and you would never leave me.❞ Jaehyun pushed him down, flipping him and pushing him to meet the cold wall. It made the latter cry even more. ❝Without me, you're nothing but a stupid slut! You will be like your fucking mother!❞

❝Don't you dare mention my mother! She's already dead! Disrespect me and not her!❞

Jaehyun's eyes were in rage, he gripped on Taeyong's neck tightly, suffocating him and pulling the scalps of the pink haired bruised male. He buried his nails in his neck, blood was slowly flowing from the tight hold.

❝You ungrateful bitch, you dare to talk back, huh?❞

Taeyong didn't answered and just cried, his heart ached at Jaehyun's every words and touch. He was near dying, the feeling of being hold like a toy was now felt. It was painful.

❝You would never escape me, Taeyong. You are mine, you are going to be caged by me.❞ Jaehyun pulled his hair. ❝You will be marked by me.❞