chapter 8

~Luke's pov~
AHHH!

Calum was next to me laughing his head off, recording me. Someone was in a clown costume right in front of my face.

I was terrified of clowns and they all knew it.

Prank Week.

The one week where your fears are used against you. Jayden's lucky no one really knows her fears.

She woke up and sat in the corner of her bunk with the blanket up to her nose.

She looked terrified.

When the clown turned away from her, she sprinted for the bathroom and locked the door.

The clown took the mask off and it was none other then...

Liam Payne?

Wait then where's Ashton and Michael. They weren't in the room so I took off looking for them.

I knocked on the bathroom door and Jayden came out.

We walked to the kitchen and the One Direction boys were standing in front of us.

Jayden looked like she was going to hyperventilate.

"You a fan?" I whispered into her ear.

"Huge." she replied.
-
"This is really good." Jayden said through her stuffed mouth.

We were on the date she promised to me. Jayden decided on eating at Olive Garden. She said she doesn't like places too fancy.

She was eating the Tour of Italy and I was eating some type of chicken thing.

Jayden really loved the One Direction boys.

After we ate, we went to a park that was down the street.

She ran straight to the water fountain and took a quarter out of her pocket.

She closed her eyes in thought and threw it in the fountain.

"What did you wish for?" I asked her.

"I can't tell you, otherwise it won't come true." She said running to the swings.

"Push me!" She said.

"Ugh fineee." I groaned going over to her swing.

~Jayden's pov~
I made a wish that maybe Luke and I could be a thing. I should put the past away and trust Luke.

He is one of the nicest boys I have ever met and respects me a lot.

I was on the swings and he was pushing me until he stopped me. He brought me over fountain again.

He sat me down and said, "Jayden, your one of the most amazing people I have met." then I think I knew where he was getting at.

"Even though we have only know each other for a short amount of time, I'm pretty sure I l-love y-y-you." he said.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He said. He looked so worried that I was going to say no.

"Well no shit." I said laughing. I gave him the biggest hug, and he gives the best hugs.

It was silent, but not an awkward silence. "We should probably get back." I said breaking the hug.

We walked back hand in hand to the bus. The bus was only parked a couple blocks away.

We finally got to the bus and walked on to a bus full of crazy fucking animals.

"AHH! Zayn stop!" Ashton yelled with Zayn straddled on him, smacking his face.

"What the hell." I mumbled.

The rest of the boys were jumping on the couches, off the walls, anywhere really.

"I'm to lazy for this." I said kissing Luke's cheek and going to the bedroom. I took a shower and got in sweats and a sweatshirt.

No one else was in the bedroom so I would finally get a good night sleep. I plugged my phone in and fell asleep to the thought of Luke finally being mine.

~Luke's pov~
When Jayden went to bed, I stayed in the living room. I grabbed some chips and sat down and watched Regular Show.

I was just thinking, the first time I saw Jayden, I thought she was so beautiful. She's so natural and doesn't wear a lot of makeup, but still looks beautiful.

I bet anyone would want to be able to call her, theirs. I really hope that we don't have a fallout, because it could end really bad for the band and her singing career.

After thinking for so long, I fell into a deep sleep.
-
hey! I'm like nervous because I have 3 volleyball games in a row starting tomorrow! I don't have school today or tomorrow so I will probably be able to update.