chapter 21

~Jayden's pov~

We knocked on the girls door and she had a huge house.

"Hello!" Her mom said.

"So Hallie doesn't know your here. She's just a huge fan and since it's her 16th birthday we decided to do something special." she said.

"Okay. should we just stay on the down low or-" Luke said.

"You guys can hang out here and I'll get you when you should come on stage." she said pointing to an office room.
-
We finally got to go on stage after almost an hour.

"We have a surprise. Hallie, can you come over here?" Her mom asked.

She walked over and her mom covered her eyes.

We walked out and Hallie's eyes got uncovered.

"No fucking way." I heard her whisper.

"Hey." I said.

"Ohmygoshiloveyouallsomuchandthisistomuchtohandleallatonce." she said quickly.

"Wait, what?" Ashton said.

"We love you too." Niall said.

"They should start singing now." her mom said leading her off the stage thing.
-
"Thanks everyone who came to Hallie's 16th birthday. We love you Hallie." I finished as the closing act.

"Oh and one more song before we go!" I said and grabbed the microphone.

All the boys looked confused.

"Happy birthday to you." I started then everyone joined.

"Happy birthday dear Hallie. Happy birthday to you." we all sang and Hallie ran on the stage to give me a hug.

"This has been the best birthday ever." she said.

"I'm happy I can make you feel that way. Here." I said giving her my number on a slip of paper.

"You are the best." she said hugging me again. "can we take a picture?" She asked.

"Of course." I said handing her mom the phone. I smiled as she took the picture and gave her another big hug.

"You should go take pictures with the rest of the boys so they don't feel left out." I said laughing.

"Yeah probably." she laughed and went over to them.
-
"I'm exhausted." I said laying down on the couch. "I am too." Luke groaned.

I seem like the only time we have together is right before we go to sleep.

"Do we have a concert tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nope." Luke said popping the "p".

"Then let's go on a date." I suggested.

"Okay where." he said.

"I dunno, we can just find a place." I said closing my eyes.

"Do you ever wonder about your future?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, all the time actually." he replied.

"Well, I hope I'm in your future." I said.

"Just know that even how bad things get in between me and you, I will always love you. Even if I say that I hate you." I told him.

"Awe that's so heartfelt." he laughed.

"I'm just so romantic." I said flipping my hair. "Well, I'm going to sleep." I said laying down.

"Yeah me too." he said wrapping his arms around me. We spend more time on this couch then in our actual beds.

"Love you." I said before falling into a deep sleep.
-
"Wake up!" I yelled straddled on top of Luke. "Whatttt." he groaned.

"Our date. It's in half an hour." I said pulling his lazy ass up. "okay fine." he said and went to the bathroom.

He changed into black skinny jeans and a muscle tank. "is that all you wear?" I said laughing.

"Maybe. Maybe not." he said laughing. We both looked like crap, but who cares.

We were just going to go to a small cafe place down the street from where we parked.

I was wearing a volleyball sweatshirt and a pair of dark washed jean shorts. I was to lazy to put makeup on.
-
"Soooo." I started. "The tour officially ends in 3 months." I finished.

"Yep." he said tapping the side of his coffee cup. "so, what's going to go on?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think I'm going to move to the United States with the band." he said trailing off a little.

"Oh that's cool I guess." I said.

So where did that leave us.

Then his eyes lightened up.

"The house is huge! You should move with us. You can bring Ivy with! It would be so fun." he said looking me straight in the eyes.

I loved our house in Australia, but if I wanted my career to pick up we need to move to the states.

"I'll talk to Ivy." I said smiling.

"So, where's the One Direction boys going?" I asked.

"They still tour. They kinda just leave us and keep touring." he replied.

"Oh, sucks for them." I mean, touring was fun but being stuck on a bus with 9 boys wasn't the best part.

"Wanna go to the mall?" He asked.

"Um, yes." I said laughing.
-
"What about this one." I said holding a dress to my body.

"I think the most beautiful dress on you is when you walk down the aisle to marry me."

He's so fucking sweet it makes me want to punch my own face.

I just hugged him. "I hope that it will happen sooner or later." I said walking to the check out line.

I stuck to the shirts I picked out and a couple pairs of ripped skinny jeans Luke wanted me to get.

"You wanna go back to the bus? I'm tired of all this walking." I asked Luke.

"Yeah sure." he said as we walked out of the mall.
-
so four more chapters!! I'm so excited for the end omg. I imagine Luke and Jayden like the couple in the photo idk.
xoxo,
Brianna😊