chapter 7

~Luke's pov~
Jayden said she might love me too.

I didn't know what to say, so I held it to a silence until we got back to the bus.

All of the boys were in the bus, bouncing off the walls. Michael and Calum looked drunk, while Ashton's always a little off.

I just went to the bedroom and got my stuff and changed. I was in the middle of changing when Michael and Calum filed in and laid down.

"Gonniby." Calum slurred before falling asleep. What the hell was he even gong for.

Michael laid on top of Calum and said, "Goodnight I love you babe." he said and kissed his cheek.

I took my phone and took a picture to laugh at later. I went to the living room and Jayden was passed out on the couch. I shook her lightly so she could get changed.

"You should probably get out of that dress before you fall asleep." I said laughing.

"Okay fine." she groaned and changed.

~Jayden's pov~
Luke woke me up from my short nap and told me to get changed. "Okay fine." I groaned and changed. I sat up in my bunk and looked over to Calum and Michael passed out on top of him.

"Oh my god." I mumbled laughing. I took a quick picture and finally fell asleep.

Justin! Stop! I yelled as he slapped me across the face. "I love you, but I can't do this anymore." I said running out of the house.

I woke up breathing really hard. It was just a dream. More like a nghtmare.

I looked at my phone, 3:47 a.m. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I had some Lucky Charms and went to the living room.

I saw a shirtless Luke with just sweatpants on. He had a bowl and was eating soup. I think I was staring because he said, "Take a picture it'll last longer." and patted the seat next to him.

I sat down and he was watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He looked out of it so I said, "Hey, you okay?" And it seems like I snapped me out of his train of thought.

"Um yeah. I have to ask you something." he said moving closer to me.

"Did you want to, like, maybe..." "Spit it out." I said laughing.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"I would love too." I said smiling.

"Glad I got that off my chest." he started. "I should probably be going to bed. I haven't slept yet."

"Oh damn. Yeah I should be doing the same." I said getting up.

"Goodnight." he said kissing my cheek.

"Aren't you just so sweet." I said putting our bowls in the sink.

I laid in my bunk and looked at the wall for a good hour. Right as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a thud.

Michael finally rolled off of Calum from the top bunk. I chuckled as he rubbed his head.

He walked to his bunk and fell right back asleep. How do they fall asleep so quick.

My eyelids finally closed from the weight of them.
-
hey! sorry it's a short chapter but I'm at a bowling place but I suck so I sat out and wrote! I hate bowling so much tbh. don't forget to vote and comment and yeah!
xoxo,
Brianna💀