chapter 17

~Jayden's pov~
Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock wasn't the best way to start my day.

I groaned and rolled over to shut it off.

I shuffled downstairs and made a hot pocket.
(hot pockets are the shitttt)

I sat at the table and ate until Luke came downstairs. He kissed my cheek and went to the freezer. He took out the waffles that you pop in the toaster.

He made them and sat next to me.

"So what are we doing today." I asked with a mouthful of hot pocket.

"We have a concert tonight and then a party afterwards."

"Fun." I said laughing. It was already 11:42 a.m. and the concert starts at 4:00.

I went to my room and got changed into a Hollister crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts.

I took my purse and got in my car. I don't get how all the boys can still be sleeping.

I just kept driving the way to the mall. As I was singing to the radio, I heard 5sos come on and fangirled a little.

I just never heard them on the radio.

I pulled into the mall parking lot and stopped the car. I started to walk to the front door until I saw Tia, my old friend from Washington.

"Hey!" I said coming behind her.

"Oh my gosh, Jayden!" She screamed hugging me.

"What's up." I asked her.

"Just shopping, wanna join?" She replied.

"Of course." I said chuckling.

"So, what have you been up to." I asked her.

"Nothing really, same old same old." she said.

"Soooooo, do you have a boyfriend yet." I asked nudging her.

"Actually yes." she said laughing.

"So, who is it."

"You remember Tyler right?" She asked.

"Yeah a little." I said.

"I'm dating him." she said blushing.

"Aweeee." I squealed.

"So, what brought you back here." she asked me.

"I got into music, just touring." I shrugged.

"Are you going to the 5sos concert tonight!" She screamed.

"Well I-"

"I'm such a big fan. Luke is sooooo hot." she said laughing.

"I'm touring with 5sos." I said chuckling.

"Seriously." she said with wide eyes.

"Yea-" "isn't Luke so hot oh my god." she she said.

"I guess I have to say that about my boyfriend." I chuckled.

"No fucking way. Your kidding. Nice joke. Where's the camera's." she said with disbelief on her face.

"Come on." I said dragging her arm to my car.

"But my ca-" "we're going to get it later."

We both jumped into my car and drove to my house. I opened the front door and in the living room was 5sos and One Direction.

"Oh shit." I heard Tia say.

"See, I didn't lie." I said.

Luke came up to me and gave me a hug.

"What's up babe." he said.

"Nothing. Just gonna get ready for the concert."

By now it was 1:55.

"Come onnnn." I said dragging Tia to my room.

I got dressed into skinny jeans and an All Time Low shirt.

I went to my dresser and got a backstage pass and gave it to Tia.

"Here, you might want this." I said handing her the pass.

"I love you." she said hugging me.

"Only for my best friend." I said hugging her back.

Tia and I were inseparable. We met on the first day of kindergarten and became best friends right away.

We lived right by each other too, until I ran off. It was just us two, we didn't need anyone else. I guess I left her too, not just my family.

"We have to rehearse first, so if you want to come." I asked her.

"Of course." she said walking downstairs.

"Let's go!" I yelled walking out of the door. Everyone piled onto the tour bus parked in front of my house.

How hasn't anyone noticed this huge ass tour bus with One Direction, 5sos, and my face on the side of it?

We got to the concert area and had to practice. I just sat aside with Tia since I didn't even have to practice because I sit on the chair and sing one song.
-
The fans came into the arena and there were so many of them. I was backstage with Tia as the boys all sang.

It was my turn to sing so I grabbed Tia's hand and dragged her on stage.

"This is my best friend, Tia." I screamed into the microphone. "This song is for her." I said as I sung Night Changes.

I wanted to sing it for her because even though I ran off, when I came back, she loved me and still protected me.

"...It will never change, me and you." I finished.

She came over and hugged me and it felt like the world stopped. Its good to have my best friend again.
-
this took like 2 hours to write lol. so no school for me today thank the lord. I'm so bore though so I'm just watching vids of Mikey and making mac and cheese. Please vote and comment and yeah!
xoxo,
Brianna😛