chapter 16

~Jayden's pov~
Luke left my room and walked back downstairs. I just laid in my bed and decided to take a nap for a while.

*You may now kiss the bri-*

"Wake up!" I heard Calum yell.

"Go away." I groaned and turned over.

I felt my bedspread getting pulled off of me and a Michael jump on my bed.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" He was screaming.

"It's your birthday!!" Luke screamed jumping on top of me.

"Oh yeah I forgot." I said chuckling. Harry came in and screamed, "WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!"

"Twins!!" I squealed.

Then everyone was silent. "what the fuck." I heard Ashton whisper to Calum.

"We'll we have a suprise." Luke said dragging my hand downstairs.

Then I saw the most beautiful thing.

A FUCKING LANA DEL REY IN MY LIVING ROOM.

"holy shit." I whispered.

"We know you loved her, she's good friends with us." Ash said smirking.

Harry was fangirling too so it's good I'm not the only one. I guess this is a surprise to him too.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. I told her how much of a fan I am of her.

"Let's go get something to eat." she said grabbing my hand. Well, Harry's too but I wasn't worried about him right now.

I felt the power of Jesus run through me at her touch.
-
"Ahhhhhh!!!" I screamed.

I loved carnivals.

We had to wear disguises so no one noticed us at the carnivals.

Lana was wearing sunglasses and a long blonde haired wig and I was wearing just a medium brown haired wig.

Harry just wore a hat and sunglasses because he didn't really need a wig.

"I had a lot of fun today." I told Lana while we were leaving the carnival.

"Good. Can I take a picture with you?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied.

We took the wigs and crap off and a middle aged man took the picture for us.

She then posted it on Instagram and tagged me in it.

I'm on Lana del Rey's Instagram. what the actual fuck.

She then gave me her phone number and I almost cried.

"This is the best day in my life by a landslide." I told her laughing.

"I didn't know other celebrity's liked me." she said laughing while we walked to my house.

"Your literally perfect and the best person on the face of the Earth. Don't tell Luke though." I said chuckling.

"Thanks. So, what's up with you and Luke." she said.

"We met at the recording studio in Australia and our manager put us on your together. We just kinda fell for each other." I said blushing.

"Awe." she said as I opened the front door to my house.

"Well, I have to go." She said giving me a hug.

"Love you." she said getting into her car.

I went into my room and plopped onto my bed and let out a sigh. "Today was eventful." I said to myself.

I felt the bed dip and saw a Luke next to me.

He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight." I said rolling over into my covers.

"It's only 11:43 what the hell." he said laughing.

"I'm exhausted." I laughed and closed me eyes. Luke's arms then wrapped around my waist as my eyes fell.
-
hey! Sorry I have major Lana feels because I love her so much. but today's Harry's birthday so happy birthday babe!!
xoxo,
Brianna😊