chapter 18

~Jayden's pov~
Ever since I ran off, I haven't seen any of my friends from Washington.

I mean, I didn't have many other friends but Tia. I was always the "weird" girl. No one really liked me.

I also kinda ran away because of that. I wanted a new, fresh start. I guess I just run from my problems.

I took Tia's hand and ran off of stage.

"I love you." I said giving Tia a hug.

"Your always there for me, even when no one else was. I was always the ugly, left out girl and you were always there for me. so thank you." I said finishing giving her a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Jayden we were the left out girls together! It's a good thing though, it made us closer. I love you too." she said hugging me back.

"Well, I have to leave tonight for Ohio." I said looking off into the distance.

"It's fine Jayden. Really. After the tour we can work something out, right?" she asked.

"Of course. If you could, you should move in with me and my other friend in Australia." I told her.

"I will talk to my parents and crap but thank you so much. I should probably be leaving about now." she said walking towards the parking lot.

"We took the tour bus. duh." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah, duh." she said walking to me again.

We got on the bus and took Tia back home. "Goodbye! I love you!" I said giving her a hug.

"Love you too." she said finally leaving.

I had to go straight home and pack as fast as possible. I threw everything on the bus and we took off.

All the boys already had all their crap in the tour bus. "Let's go." I said finally getting on the bus.

It was already a little late at night so I went onto the couch. Everyone else went to the sleeping quarters.

I laid on the couch and watched Preachers Daughters. (that show is the shit)

I grabbed a jar of ice cream and just ate it out of the jar. I felt the cushion dip and saw a awkward penguin on the other side.

"Oh shit." I said as Luke tried taking some of my ice cream.

"Only because I love you." I said moving closer to him, letting him get ice cream.

I laid my head on his shoulder and ate the cookie dough ice cream too. It was like a little movie date thing.

I haven't been able to really talk to Luke recently because we are all so busy.

"So what's been up with you?" I asked him. "just thinking about you." he said bopping my nose.

"You did not just bop my nose." I said trying to act mad.

"Oh, but I did." he said getting up running but slipping because of his socks on the hardwood.

I laughed way too hard at him slipping and falling. "that what you get for bopping my nose bitch." I said laughing.

"Okay fine. Are we even now?" He said getting up laughing.

"Sure. What ever makes you sleep at night." I said laying back down on the couch.

"Are you going to the sleeping quarters." he said.

"Nah, I'll just sleep here." I said patting the spot next to me.

"Fine." he groaned. He laid down first and I laid down after him. My back was then on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Love you." he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said kissing his forehead, falling into a deep sleep.
-
sorry I haven't update but I was grounded. *groans* but thank you all for 4.2k reads!! I love you all so much!!
xoxo,
Brianna☕️