chapter 2

~Jayden's pov~

"I don't wanna say goodnight. The city comes alive, when we're together. Why can't Thursday last forever. I don't wanna say goodnight. I've never been so sure. Just do it for the memories. Do it for Baltimore. And do it for me" I heard Ivy sing from the kitchen.

She's obsessed with All Time Low. I walked into the kitchen to hear bacon sizzling. I sat at the table and waited for her to be done.

"We have to be at the studio by 10:45 to check in and all that crap." I told her. We had two more hours until we had to be there but this was a big deal for me.

I turned the shower on and put my phone on the speaker. I was listening to Blink-182 and was belting lyrics out. I was trying to get a little practice beforehand. I was he my body, shaved, and washed my hair.

I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I straightened the parts that weren't already straight and left it down. I picked out the outfit I bought yesterday and put it on my bed.

Trying to sing and brush you teeth is a little hard I would say. I put my outfit on and walked to the living room. It's 10:25 I have a little time.

I waited for Ivy to get ready and we hopped into the car and left. The recording studio was only 10 minutes away so we weren't that far.
-
We checked in and went in the elevator that took us to the 4th floor. I was put in a recording booth and Ivy stayed back by the producers.

"...It will never change, me and you." I sang the last line with the most emotion I have.

"That was amazing." the producer said. I was beaming with a smile. "Thanks." was all I could get out before the producer said, "We can start recording whenever you want. You have some real talent." he said.

"We-we can record tomorrow if you want." I said shyly not wanting to mess anything up from here.

"That would be great. Are you able to think of some song lyrics and make a song or do you want to cover a song?" He asked.

I didn't want to seem like a slacker, but I have one day to write a song? "Can I cover a song for now?" I asked.

"Of course. Can you be here around 9:00 a.m?" He suggested.

"Yeah that would be great thanks." I said.

"Nice meeting you." he said and shook my hand. "Have a nice day." he finished.

"You too." I said and we left the room. I was freaking out in the inside but played it cool on the outside. we got outside the building and Ivy screamed at the too of her lungs.

"I'm so happy for you!" She screamed and gave me a right squeeze. "Thanks so much for being here with me. I love you sister." I said hugging her again.

"No problem. So what should we do?" She asked. "How about we go visit Blake." I suggested. "Okay." she said blushing.

Blake is Ivy's boyfriend. He's a really big guitarist and is into music too.
-
We walked into Blake's house and he gave Ivy a hug then me.

"What's up." he asked. "Nothing much, just going to get a new job as a singer for an actual producer this time."

I never sang for producers but Blake always wanted me too. He always told me how good I was, but I never believed him. I just stuck to little gigs at the bars and cafe.

"Finally!" He said pretending to be exhausted. We laughed and he said," You would never guess who I met today." He said.

"Who!" We said in suspense. "5 Seconds of Summer." he said looking at us with the biggest smile.

"5 Seconds of who?" We asked. "5 Seconds of Summer. The newest, hottest Aussie band of today." he said amazed.

"I still don't know who or what that is." I told him while I went to the kitchen getting out pizza. I put the oven on and popped the pizza in the oven.

"You guys should meet them, they are a really good band." he said enthusiastically.

"I think I'll pass. I don't like meeting new people since the incident." I said softly.

"Okay." he said giving up.
-
We all ate the pizza and watched a movie. Blake and Ivy were such a cute couple. They were cuddling together eating pizza. That is relationship goals right there.

I don't think I'll find a new boyfriend soon, or I won't want to either.
-
I was on Blake's couch and I was falling asleep. I tried staying up but my eyes closed over the weight of them.
-
Clowns. Clowns everywhere. I'm getting chased by a clown. This road never seems to stop. I felt tired but I couldn't stop. If I stopped I was for sure dead.

The surroundings were all the same. They just all repeated one after another. Was I running in a big circle? I tripped of course with my clumsiness.

The clown came up to my face. "AHHH!" was the only thing I got out.
-
"Wake up!" Ivy said. "You were screaming and I was worried. It's 8:10 we have to leave soon." she finished.

"Oh okay." I said still shaken up. I got my bag out of the car and went to the bathroom. I fixed my makeup and brushed my hair.

My hair was still straight from yesterday so thank goodness. I changed into an outfit I had in the trunk of my car. It was a Blink-182 shirt and a pair of jeans.

I put on the converse that were also left in my trunk. We said goodbye to Blake and went to the studio. I kept thinking about that band, 5 Seconds of Summer.
-
I covered the song, Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade. I felt the emotion rushing through me while I sang.

I heard the studio door open and someone came in.
-
cliffhanger! Who do you think it is? Don't forget to vote and comment!
xoxo,
Brianna