chapter 19

~Luke's pov~
I woke up to holding Jayden while we were sleeping on the couch.

"Wake up." I groaned until she did wake up.

"Whatttt." she groaned back.

"I want to do something." I told her. "okay fine." she said and got up.

The bus was already stopped and we were in Ohio.

"I looked like crap in my messy bun, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt I stole from you." She said laughing.

"Your fine." I said pulling her out the door.

I made sure I took my phone as we walked down the street by the gas stations.

I had no idea where we were going.

We got to a 7/11 and went inside. I bought a Mountain Dew and Taki's.

Jayden picked out a Starbucks drink and little donut holes. She put it on the counter and said, "oh no! I left my money in the bus!" Totally fake.

"Oh my gosh. you could of just asked. I'll pay for you."

Then Jayden looked as pale as a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Le-let's leave." she said grabbing my hand and running.

~Jayden's pov~
That was Justin.

The Justin.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked me. "Le-let's leave." I said just pulling him out if the store. I kept walking until I got to a park that was by the bus.

But then I saw Justin following us.

Oh shit.

I ran right to the bus. "c'mon." I said still running, with Justin running after us. Justin was still behind us, but damn he was fast.

I ran onto the bus and had Luke follow me. I shut the door right as Justin was going to get on.

"Oh crap." I said pacing around.

"What's wrong? I'm so confused." Luke told me.

"Justin. He was my old boyfriend from Australia. I don't know how he got here, but he did."

"What happened in-between you two?" Luke asked again.

"He was drunk and abusive. You can tell the rest from that."

"Oh hell no. No one is going to hurt or did hurt my baby girl without punishment." he said storming off the bus.

But Luke always had a trick up his sleeve.

I saw Justin fall to the ground, but no wounds anywhere.

Dammit Luke. He had his tazer on him.

He came back on the bus telling the driver to drive. "Okay?" He said.

"Quick!" He said as the bus lurched foward.

We heard thuds come from the bedroom. "Owww." Was all you could hear from the bedroom.

I walked back into the bedroom and Harry said, "what was the whole lurching for." he said getting up off of the floor.

"Nothing, just... nothing." I said not wanting to explain it again.

"We have to go to an autograph signing today." Michael said with a mouthful of pizza already.

"You seriously just woke up mate." Niall said. "yeah, well I'm hungry." he replied.

"What time is the book signing at?" I asked.

"2 hours." Zayn said.

"You couldn't tell me earlier. seriously? Okay tell me when we are leaving." I said running to the shower.

I hopped into the shower and washed my body, hair, and shaved my legs. I got out mad blow dried my hair and straightened the parts of my hair that was wavy.

I ran to the bedroom and grabbed my bag. I picked out a random sweatshirt and a pair of jean shorts. I wore my flip flops and put them on.

I put on a little bit of foundation and blush. I swiped on mascara and a little lip stain. I walked to the living room and I only had about 10 minutes left.

"Do you take long enough?" Louis asked laughing. "yeah maybe I do." I said replying.
-
"Thanks for coming love." Niall told a really pretty girl. She looked at her picture and smiled the hugest smile ever.

Luke came behind me and gave me a hug. He put his head on my shoulder and said, "I love you ba-"

"You skank!" I heard someone yelled. "whore!"

I started laughing. "are you okay?" Luke said chuckling. "yeah- I'm- fine-" I said in-between laughs.

Again, these people think they can get me through their words and actions. I'm not bothered by that crap.

"Your fans are hilarious." I said almost pissing my pants. "oh damn. we have some jokers." Luke said laughing.

"Your too good." Luke told me.

"Yeah I know." I replied laughing.
-
sorry it's short but it's like 4 am. I can't fall asleep and I'm just watching Netflix. I also have to work concessions tomorrow at like 10:30 for basketball then play so ugh.
xoxo,
Brianna😵