chapter 6

~Jayden's pov~
The crowd, in a way, scared me. I have never performed in front of a crowd, unless the boys do.

Going from no one to thousands of people is overwhelming. I was singing Disconnected, and it was the only song I was singing today.

I got up to the mic and said, "There are so many people in here oh my goodness."

Then there was loud screams from the crowd. Do they scream whenever I talk?

I started to sing hesitantly, Life's a tangled web. Of cell phone calls and hashtag I don't knows. While the boys sang backup and played the guitar and drums.
-
When I finally finished the song, I felt so relieved. Everyone cheered. I felt so proud of myself. I felt bad too, because I mean the boys were the ones to bring me to the top.

Without them, I wouldn't be on tour. Without them, I probably would be another commercial singer or some crap like that.

We gathered to the middle and had a huge group hug. I didn't notice I was crying over the screams of fans and just so much going on.

I could get used to this.
-
"The dance is in an hour! Be ready!"

Oh yeah, the dance Luke was talking about. I went into the bathroom and took a really quick shower. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I put my dress on and put my black pumps on.

I walked to the living room and all the boys were wearing tux's. It's weird since I'm so used seeing them in ripped skinny jeans and muscle tanks.

"You look stunning." Luke said coming towards me. "You don't look to shabby yourself." I said, taking his arm he extended out for me.

We got outside the bus and walked up to a huge building by the beach. "It's beautiful." is whispered, but I guess Luke heard me.

"Isn't it?" He replied.

We walked inside and the ballroom was huge. There was a huge chandelier and the floor was white marble. Stairs made it's way down to the dancing area to couples slow dancing.

"May I have this dance?" Luke asked, as I took his hand walking down the stairs. We got to a little area towards the back and slow danced and made small talk.

"You look really beautiful today." he said only a couple inches apart from me. "Th-thanks." I said probably looking like a tomato.
-
The music stopped and Luke took my hand. "Come with me." he said leading me up a different pair of stairs. The stairs led to a rooftop balcony and it looked beautiful.

"Now I can teach you to dance since you say you can't." He said smiling. We listened to the street sounds and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I think I drifted off to sleep because I heard a janitor say, "The dance is over. You have to leave." and Luke shook me lightly.

"Time to leave." he said smiling with those cute ass dimples. "You so fucking cute." I said kissing his nose.

I took my shoes off and held them in my fingertips. "These are killing me."

"You girls and you needs." he mumbled. "You dick." I said and playfully smacked his chest.

He stopped and was staring at me. His eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in, so I did too. When our lips met, it felt like a firework show.

His lips were so soft and so kissable. I wanted to be able to hold him forever. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

"I think I might love you." he said not breaking the connection in between our eyes.

"I-I think I might lo-love you too." I said, not wanting to say it.
-
do you ship Jayden and Luke? I'll update tomorrow since I have no life and nothing h to do!! yay so exciting! but sorry it was a short chapter.. love you all lots!
xoxo,
Brianna🍜