chapter 3

(The producer/managers name is going to be Thomas.)
~Jayden's pov~
A boy opened the door and said, "We'll be outside, call us in when your done." "okay thanks." Thomas said.

That boy was beautiful and I want him for my birthday. "Sorry that was the band recording after you. You guys should really tour together soon." He finished.

"That would be really cool. I have never toured be-" I started. "I know it's really soon, but I love your voice. It's so amazing and powerful. You can meet the band and hear them sing. Afterwards, we can talk about touring." He said cutting me off.

By this time I didn't care about him cutting me off or anything really. I mean I wasn't expecting hit big this quick but it might happen.

"Thank you soo much. You don't know how much this means to me." I said.

I recorded the song, "American Idiot" by Green Day. I love Green Day so much I can't explain it.

After I recorded it, I listened to the band playing. They recorded a song they made called, "Heartbreak Girl." It was a really good song to be honest. I liked their style, pop-rock. I haven't really seen anyone do it like them nowadays.
-
I was sitting at a big round table with the band, Thomas, and Ivy. "This is the band 5 Seconds of Summer." Thomas said. "Seriously?" I asked. "My friend was talking about how good you are and we were like what." I said chuckling.

~Luke's pov~
I heard this girl sing American Idiot. She has such a beautiful voice. She also has a great music taste. Thomas told us we might tour with her and to meet with them after recording.
-
The lads and I recorded Heartbreak Girl and went to the meeting room. The girl was siting at the table. She is so beautiful and down to earth. Her name is Jayden Malia. A beautiful name fits a beautiful person.

Thomas babbled and babbled on about the rule and regulations of tour and I blanked out. I heard slightly, "So, you guys can tour together!" From Thomas. We have been best friends with Thomas for the longest time, and he's our best friend.

Jayden's smile brightened the whole room. Her smile is so beautiful. Everything go about her is beautiful.
-
"Hey wanna go to lunch afterwards." I asked Jayden awkwardly. "Yeah that would be great." she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Wanna carpool too." I asked "Sure." she quickly replied. She looked nervous. I think if anyone should be neevous, it should be me. She's so fit and I'm insecure. <<End Up Here reference what up>> They boys took I y home and we went to Culver's.

"I love your band. I have never heard if you guys before, but you guys are great." she said. "Your voice is perfect. I love it." I replied.
-
"I could eat forever." Jayden said with a mouth full of fries. "Wanna hang at my crib after." she asked trying to be gangster.

"Anything you want." I said.
-
"What's your favorite animal?" She asked me. "Hands down a penguin." I answered. She started to scream. "I love penguins!"

"I know! They are so cute and cuddly." I finished. "Just like you." Jayden mumbled.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked putting my arms and bottom lip out. "Fine, since your making me." she said and playfully rolled her eyes.

She finally fell asleep on the couch so I slipped my phone out. I texted Michael (muke af) saying, "staying the night. Love you all." I sent the text message and drifted of to sleep myself.
-
Sorry I update so late! It's just volleyball practice then my sisters basketball games. Tomorrow is my first volleyball game! Remember to comment and vote!!
xoxo,
Brianna➳