chapter 4

~Luke's pov~
I woke up and remembered I was at Jayden's house. I went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I mean, I already spent the night so it's the least I can do.

Jayden came in and smiled at me. "What you makin." she said in a sing song voice. "Pancakess." I said the same way.

We ate the pancakes and had to go to the recording studio. I drove us there and Thomas pulled Jayden to the side. He said something that made her blush and I was kinda curious on what it is.

~Jayden's pov~
Thomas said,"so I see you and Luke are getting along. The tours in 3 days okay. Be ready in the afternoon at the airport." he said walking away.

"So what are we supposed to do all day." I asked Luke. "We just sit around and hang out here all the time. It's our hangout crib." he said trying to act cool.

Yeah suree. The band recorded, "Beside You" and it was amazing. I can't believe inside know who they were in the first place.
~
After recording everything, we went out for lunch. We went to Panera and I got mac & cheese and Luke got a sandwich.

I was looking on Instagram and got a huge amount of followers. Luke looked up from his phone and smirked. "You asshole." I mumbled and looked at Luke's post.

"Panera with the babe @ jaydenn" and a pic of him eating his sandwich. There were tons of comments saying, "You little slut, he's mine." And crap like that. I just shrugged it off and didn't care.

I mean I honestly don't care what people say about me. "Some people are so mean." I said chucking. "Yeah, there not as bad as One Directions fans though" he replied.
(no hate! I love One Direction too but forreal)

"One Direction is amazing." I said. "yep." he said looking awkwardly. "Let's gooo." he said pulling my hand.

We walked down the street and went to a dress shop. "Why are we here." I said laughing. "We are here to pick out a dress for you." he said acting proper.

"A couple days into tour, we stop and we have a ball type thing. Every girl loves a new dress." he said with a huge smile.

He handed me dresses left and right. "I can't changed this fast." I laughed struggling to change.

I came out in a mid-thigh, blue dress. "It's perfect." Luke whispered. I was holding my stomach because I personally thought I looked fat.

"Stop it." he said coming behind me, taking my hands away. "You look beautiful." he whispered into my ear. He lifted my chin up and kissed me.

We acted like a couple even though we weren't dating. I wouldn't mind if we were a couple anyways if you know what I mean.

I paid for the dress after fighting with Luke about it. Men. Or should I say, 4 year old boys. Same difference.
~
I put the dress in my closet and went to my bed. Luke had to go home after the dress shopping to pack and crap like that for the tour.

Nope, he never asked me out yet, but the time will come. We only have know each other for 2 days about so I didn't expect it. I also don't know if I want a relationship right now either.

I feel so bipolar right now.

I let the thoughts slip away as darkness surrounded me.
-
sorry it's a short chapter but I was sick and had volleyball games. I have a half day tomorrow and no practice or anything so I should be able to update.
xoxo,
Brianna➳