Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jen's P.O.V**

"Hey lady, when can I go back to my mommy?" Amelia looked at me with her big brown eyes.

I hesitated for a moment, thinking of what to say. Then it finally came to me, I just had to be honest with the little girl and hope she understands she will eventually get back home safe and sound, and I planned on helping her get back home.

Harry's P.O.V**

"I promise, I will be fine Harry, go back to your hotel and come back here tomorrow. We will look more then, but for now we both need sleep."

"Hannah," I sighed heavily, "I just... I can't... ugh I don't know." I put my hand on my forehead and slid it down my face in frustration, then I felt a smaller hand tangle itself in my other hand by my side.

"Harry, go get some kind of sleep. Please? I will try too. We will find her, and i will beat the shit out of the person that took my baby from me." She teared up slightly.

I tucked some hair behind her ear, "I'll go, I'll be back when I wake up, ok? Bye babe, I'll see you tomorrow." I said the work 'babe' with a cheeky smile.

She smiled a sad smile back, "Ok, bye Harry."

I hesitated for a moment, then leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Bye Hannah."

Hannah's P.O.V**

5 hours later, 2am.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard a knock at my door. I slowly sat up from my position on the couch and stood up. I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders tighter and sluggishly walked over to the door.

I stood up on my tiptoes and looked out the peephole to see no one there. I furrowed my eyebrows again and unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door as much as i could with the chain lock still locked. I looked down and saw a piece of paper on the ground. I closed the door and unlocked the chain, opened the door, grabbed the paper quickly and shut it and locked the door again

I walked back over to the couch and opened it, thinking how cliché it is to leave a paper there, that could possible have DNA on it, if it was the person that broke into my house and took my daughter.

It read:

"Go to the park tonight in 1 hour, 3 am. I will explain everything. This is urgent, and please, for yours and my sake, come alone."

I instantly called Harry. I told him about the note and he said he would follow me there, and take his gun just incase. I got dressed in some jeans and a hoodie and got my keys. I walked out to my car and got in, shut the door, turned the car on, backed out and left to go to the park, putting my game fave on.

Jen's P.O.V**

I was at the park waiting, I was nervous to what Hannah would say about me, say to me, and or do to me. I was small for a women, about 5'3 and petite. She could hurt me in a heartbeat.

I was waiting by the small office building by the park, just a few feet away, about 2 floors high. I heard a car door shut around the corner. I heard footsteps making their way towards me. I stepped out from the corner and saw Hannah. She saw me and instantly look so mean, so harshly at me and started to walk slightly faster. I went back around the corner again were a street light was but no one could see us.

"Who are you," she turned the corner, "And why did you leave that note there?"

She harshly spat at me and walked up to me. I backed up to give us both some space but Hannah wouldn't have that. She pushed me into the wall and grabbed a small knife out of her pocket. My eyes widened in fear as she put it to my throat.

"Where is my daughter and what did you do with her?" she growled at me.

"Please, just out the knife down, I'm trying to help you, please."

"No," she pressed into me harder and held the knife more firmly. "Where. Is. My. Daughter?"

"I cant tell you but i ca-"

"Why can't you?"

"Please just let me explain!" I cried.

"Hurry."

"Ok, yes I'm the one that took Amelia, BUT," i quickly added as her eyes narrowed more, "I can help you get her back, I never signed up to do this, and I can help you get her back, you just have to be patient and don't go to the police until I say."

"And how is that?" She pressed.

"I will give you my cell phone number, and you can call me when you want, and I will give you updates, and you can even talk to her, but please you have to be patient."

She pulled away and looked at me slightly shocked.

"I never wanted to take your daughter away from you, but if I didn't, he would have killed you."

"Who are you working for?" She asked.

"You might know him from a few years ago, I call him, him because he is a major dick. His name," I signed.

"His name is Tanner."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

HELLOOOOO sorry for a late update but hope you like this and all that shit. sorry for mistakes and stuff. But now you know who he is.

Have fun with this sorta cliffhanger ;)

Follow, vote, comment, all that shit. :)

~Kim