Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hannah's P.O.V**

I woke up to the small, little voice I love to hear everyday.

"Psst... Mommy." She whispered.

"Yes baby?" I asked and looked up. I saw it was still dark outside. I looked at my alarm clock. 2:28am.

"Can I sleep with you? I had a bad dream." She said and looked down at her stuffed teddy bear, Mr.Muffins.

"Sure babe, come here." I lifted the covers up so she could climb in with me. She got under them and rested her head on my arm I had held out to hold her. I wrapped my arms around her small body and pulled her against me. I rubbed her small back in comforting circles and I felt her breathing on my neck even out, showing she was finally asleep. I looked at her and smiled. She was so peaceful. Then I driffed off to sleep, only to have my own nightmare.

~Nightmare~

I was on the ground, a body on top of me, holding a knife to my neck. My arms were held above my head in the persons large hand, my mouth taped shut. I opened my eyes to find the persons face close to mine. I looked into the mystery persons eyes. They were green. Harry.

He was looking at me, smirking like a devil, and looked to the right of us. I was inside my house in my living room. I looked over and saw Zayn sitting on my couch, holding a frightened, crying, trembling little girl. Amelia. She was clinging to Zayns black t-shirt, he was holding her close, her face in his neck. He was whispering soothing things to her, but smirked evilly at me.

I looked back up at Harry. "Thats my little girl. I want her, and the only way to get her with no trouble, is to kill you." He said and smirked bigger at me. I started to scream through the tape, thrashing around for him to let go of me. Next thing I knew, there was a knife in my chest.

~Nightmare over~

I woke up and looked around. I panicked when I didnt feel my baby girl wrapped protectivly in my arms. I got up, and saw a light in my bathroom. I knocked on it. "Amelia? Sweety, you in there?" I called though the closed door.

"Yes mommy. I had to pee." She yelled back. I smiled and sighed in relief that she was safe. I laughed slightly at her, and I heard the toilet flush. I heard her wash her hands and then she opened the door. I was quick to grab her up and swing her around. She giggled at me and was squeling in joy.

I pulled her close and set her on my hip. "So munchkin, want to go back to bed?"

"Yeah. I'm tired." She mumbled and rested her head on my shoulder, yawning.

I looked at my wall clock. 4:56am. I walked into my room, layed down with Amelia and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My alarm clock was going off. And by alarm clock, I mean my daughter jumping on me telling me to get up. After a few minutes I was awake, but Amelia didn't know that as I pretended to be asleep still.

"Mommy wake up! Its time to wake up!" She yelled and jumped on the bed.

I snapped my eyes open, sat up and grabbed Amelia. I laid her in my lap and hung her almost upside down. She squealed at the sudden movement and she started giggling uncontrollably. I started to laugh with her and kissed her cheek, blowing a raspberry on it. She laughed even more and started to squirm.

I brought her back up and she was wiping off her cheek, still giggling. "Ewwww. Mommy thats gross! I don't like your spit."

"Well babe, get used to it," I winked at her. "Lets go get you clothes changed and get breakfast then I'll take you to school, ok?"