Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V**

Today is a new day.

I woke up feeling exhausted though.

No Idea how.

Never mind. I do now.

All that with Hannah. All the damn drama because of a bet I had to do with my dumb ass friends.

No, they are not the friends you are thinking of.

Hell, they aren't even my friends.

They were Tanners friends. They made me do that to Hannah because they wanted me to do something with 'my pathetic excuse of a life'.

At that point in time, there was nothing wrong with my life. Only them dumbasses.

But no, I just had to be a dickhead to Hannah and give my feelings up, so tanners friends wouldn't kill me for killing Tanner.

I'm so done with this shit. I really want to make things up with her. I still have strong feelings for her, and also fatherly feelings for my daughter. Even though I never met my baby girl, I still love her and want to meet her and be a father to her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts wen Jennifer shook my shoulder.

"Babe, wake up."

I turned around and saw the bed sheet was down slightly, and she didn't have a shirt on. My eyes widened and I felt down in my groin area. No pants. Shit. We fucked last night.

"Last night, was so amazing." she said seductively, sliding her hand down my bare chest and leaning on me. "Can we have a repeat this morning?" She said and put her hand on my 'V' line, trailing her manicured nails down slowly.

I almost said yes, but I quickly snapped out of it. "No." I said bluntly.

She looked at me shocked. "What?" she asked wide eyed.

"I said," I moved her hand off of me, "no."

"B-but ba-"

"No. No Jen. No. I'm done with you. We are only 'dating'," I said getting out of bed and backing away putting air quotes around the the word 'dating', "because of my management. I never had feelings for you, and I never will" My voice got slightly louder as I talked. "Get out of my hotel room, and get out of my life. I have another love in my life, and its not you. Goodbye Jen." I sneered at her.

"Fine. I hope you know I can ruin your career. Have a good life dick head." She said, quickly got dressed and walked out of my room.

Jennifer's P.O.V** (didn't expect that did ya)

Good, he is right where I need him. He should be mad at me, cause I'm regretting what I have to do to Harry, but he is making me.

I walked out the hotel to my car, got in and started the car up. I turned on a good radio station and backed out of the parking lot and to his house. I was kind of scared, I had to admit. He is my boyfriend, but he is very mean and rough with me, but I don't want to leave him because I'm afraid he won't let me leave him. He so abusive to me, but I cant leave or it will be worse for me.

I get out of the car and step up to the front door. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in, the open my eyes, take the handle in my hand and slowly twist it open.

I step in and close the door behind me, dropping my bad on the floor and kicking off my shoes.

"Hello?" I yell into the house.

Then I hear his footsteps enter the hallway and to the front door. He walks up to me and smiles. I fake a smile back and he grabs my hand, and walks me tot he living room and sitting me on the couch.

"So, what happened today?" He asked me.

"Um, well, he got mad at me," I started and looked at his face, there was a smirk on it, but it faded as quick as it came when I said the next few words, "and he broke up with me today."

He looked at me blankly, then he started to look angry, "What? He broke up with you?!" He yelled and stood up to his towering height of 6'3 to my small 5'5 height.

I stood up also and backed away a step or two for a small barrier between us. "Y-yes," I stuttered. "H-he broke up with me because he s-said he had feeling for another g-girl."

As I said that he slowly became more furious and started to take small, threatening slow steps towards me, as I backed away to keep the distance.

"How the hell did you manage to make him break up with you?! Your so stupid, I should just beat the shit out of you now!" he yelled in my face, as my back was now against the wall and he was right in my face.

"I-I'm sorry but-"

"No! No buts! Who is this girl he is so in love with?!"

"I-I don't know!" I yelled back, but instantly regretted it. I shut my mouth and looked away from him. He pulled my chin so I had to look into his eyes.

"What did you just say to me?" He whispered in my ear darkly.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

"Thats what I fucking thought. Now go back to that damn hotel and make up with him, find out who this bitch is, get information on her, everything you can get on her, and tell me everything, so I can get back at him." He said in a low and intimidating voice.

I nodded my head furiously, and he let go of my chin. He backed away from me but he raised his hand above his head and brought it down on my cheek. My head turned on the impact and I almost fell to the ground.

"GO!" He yelled at me. I quickly regained my posture and ran out the door, forgetting my shoes and bag, I kept an extra bag and extra shoes in my car, and got in, started the car, and drove back to the hotel, tears running down my cheeks. I had to get this information for him. Now, once I get it, he will dump me and leave me alone.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hoped this was good and you read what P.O.V there were cause Hannah wasn't in this chapter. Im sorry for it being late, spelling/grammar mistakes, and for being short.

Vote

Comment

Followwwww :)

PM me, I love talking to new people

~Kim