Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

So a few of you wanted me to update again so I am. I know I'm just lazy and I'm also busy with stuff. So yeah. Enjoy and Its going to be shorter if I'm going to do another one right after this. ~Kim

Also kind of strong language in this chapter.

Hannah's P.O.V**

Fuck.

Harry Styles.

How the hell am I going to survive this?

Anything could happen.

He could hit me, kidnap me. Anything.

But I'm stronger now.

I can take his ass down.

Plus I'm a mother. I know how to deal with this shit. I can sass him out and be just plain bitchy.

Callie snapped me out of my trance and I noticed the band wasn't on stage.

"Its over. Come on lets go back there now." she said and grabbed my wrist.

I twisted my wrist out of her grip. "You set it all up, didn't you?"

She looked at me with a dumb look. "What?"

"You set it up. Someone told you about Harry and me when I was a senior in highschool. Didn't they?"

"No, now come on, I want to go see them." She said and grabbed my wrist again. I tried to get out of it but she just kept tightening her grip. I knew something was up. Finally she managed to drag me through the crowd and backstage to the boys dressing room. We waited until someone let us in and the boys were all dressed. We walked in and someone shut the door. Callie finally let go of my wrist, on reaction, I grabbed it and rubbed it where she left a red mark from holding it so tight.

I looked up and saw the boys all standing there except Harry.

Louis looked at me more closely, taking a few steps towards me, our faces about a foot apart. "You look familiar. Whats your name?"

"Hannah." I said bluntly.

"Hannah what?"

"Drake"

"Oh my God. I remember you!" He exclaimed and back away.

"No duh dipshit." I said and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sassy little bitch, aren't ya?" He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fuck off Tomlinson." I growled.

"More like, fuck me."

"No. I'm good. Why don't you do that with your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"She doesn't need to-" he got cut off my Zayn.

"Lou, shut the hell up. You have a girlfriend and she clearly isn't happy with us."

"Oh really?" I asked in mock shock. "What gave you the hint? My bitchyness or sassyness?" I smirked.

"Both." Niall mumbled.

I raised one eyebrow.

"So. I know Callie got me here for a reason. What is it so I can get back home."

"Harry!" Liam yelled back to the bathroom door thats closed.

"Coming!" I heard him say back and the door opened. He came walking out in a pair of sweats with a black t-shirt on. I just noticed, they all were in sweats and a random t-shirt.

"What?"

"Remember Hannah here?" Louis smirked. He was always the dick. ( a/n I Love them all so just go with it)

Harry walks up to me and I just glare at him.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "No. Should I?"

Ok. That kind of hurt.

"Hannah Drake." Louis said.

He looks at me more closely.

A small smile starts to form on his face. "Yeah, i remember you now. So, hows life?" he smirked.

"Better now that your not in it."

"Oh really? You seemed to enjoy your life with me in it until I fucked you."

"Yeah, cause you lead me on dickhead. Go fuck yourself."

"You got really bitchy. Are you stressed?"

"I sorta am yes," I turned to Callie. "Someone made me leave my daughter alone with her brother for to long."

I turned back to the boys. Harry looked kind of shocked. "Daughter?"

"Yeah. Your daughter that you want nothing to do with. Your daughter that you made. Your daughter that I will never let you meet."

"You kept the baby? I thought you got an abortion."

I looked at him in horror and anger. "No! I would never get an abortion! Thats practically murder and I will never hurt someone like that!"

He backed away cause as I ranted, I walked towards him.

"I-I cant, I cant believe it. You kept her and I am a father."

"Yeah. But you never will be her father." i said. "You hurt me and her to much. I thought you were gone and out of my life forever but now, your back." I was on the verge of tears by now. "If you ever want to change your life and be a good boy, maybe, maybe, one day, I'll let you meet her. But for now, you can be the dumbass you are and leave me alone." i said, grabbed Callie's wrist and dragged her out of the building to her car to go home.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hope you liked this chapter and I will update later tonight or tomorrow! Also sorry for mistakes.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Follow?

~Kim