Chapter 6

Chapter 6

HANNAH'S P.O.V**

I woke up with a ponding headache. I lifted my head up and looked around with squinted eyes. My arm was hanging off the couch and I was in the living room. I groaned and shoved my head in my pillow, seeking warmth and more sleep. Then a moment later, a knock was at my door but before I could do anything, it opened.

"Hannah, come on babe, you need to wake up." I heard Callie say to me.

Thats one thing I really love about Callie. At times, she treats me like I'm her own flesh and blood, even though she is only two years older then me. I look up at her and my head throbs more then ever. Tears fill my eyes as last night floods back in my thoughts, and also in pain. I saw that she was in sweats and a hoodie. She walked over to me and pushed me over some, and sat down beside my stomach. I was laying face dawn and i was whimpering in pain.

She rubs my back as talks to me. "Aww hon, I'll get some pain meds, call my brother and tell him to tale Amelia to school for you and I'll be here with you all day, ok?"

I nod my head. She continues to rub my back as she calls her brother. I was almost asleep when she lifted her hand off my back got up off the couch again. I heard her ruffling through my kitchen cupboard where I kept my medicine. Then she came back and squeezed next to me again.

She helped me sit up and gave me the pills. "Whats today?" I asked.

"Monday. Don't worry, my brother is taking Amelia to school for you. So what do you want to do today? And I called off work for you today."

"Really? Thanks and tell your brother thanks also. I don't know, watch movies or something." I said, feeling the meds kick in some.

"Ok, I'll get your movies and we can pick some out and I'll make some food also. I bet your hungry."

I looked at the clock. 11:35. "Yeah, I could go for some food."

--------------------------

Callie made me breakfast and she pretty much babied me all day. She acted like I was her daughter, which her daughter was seven. We watched movies, she got me everything I needed, even though I insisted I was capable of doing it, she refused for me to move. She let me lay down and put my head in her lap as she played with my hair and I fell asleep for a few minutes when she did. She was just that good of a friend to baby me and help me.

By now I was laying down on the couch while the last movie finished up.

It was around 4 in the afternoon. Callie picked up Amelia for me and she was taking a nap in my lap.

"Well, I'm going to leave. I have work tomorrow and I need to see what Jack and Shay want for dinner." Shay was her seven year old daughter and Jack was husband.

I sat up carefully, trying to not wake Amelia. "Alright. Thank you for everything today Callie. it was relaxing and fun. I have the same shift as you so I'll see you tomorrow at work. See ya." I replied.

She walked out the door and left. I got up and went to the kitchen to make some food for Amelia and I for dinner. I made hamburgers and macaroni and cheese. I woke Amelia up.

"Amelia babe, wake up. Its time to eat." I whispered, gently shaking her shoulder.

She fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. "Hi mommy." She said groggily.

I smiled at her, "Come on babe, I got supper ready for us."

She looked at me and smiled back "Good. About time you feed me." she said and giggled.

I looked at her with a confused look but a small smile, "Excuse me miss, but I feed you plenty of food." I exaggerated.

"I know mommy, I'm teasing you!" she exclaimed and poked my stomach.

"Well miss sassy-pants, lets go eat so we can watch some tv then go to bed."

"Kk." She said and crawled around me and got off the couch. We ate, and then I got her ready for bed. I was downstairs watching the when someone knocked on the front door.

"Coming!" I yelled, but not to loud incase I woke up Amelia.

I fast walked to the door and opened it, a smile on my face to be friendly.

"Ye-" I was cut off and my smile faded.

"Harry?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'm sorry for the long wait and the shortness, but I hope you like it and I will update as soon as I can ok? Also sorry for any mistakes. Also read my new story,

Hair Dye Its a Michael Clifford story my friend is writing cause she can, I guess. xD

Vote

Fan

Comment

Follow?

~Kim