Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Hannah's P.O.V**

"Have a good day sweetie, Ill see you when I come to pick you up." I said to my daughter as I hugged her before I took her into her school.

"Bye mommy, love you!" she hugged me back and ran into school. I stood up and walked back to my car, got in and started the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way to the hospital for my shift.

20 minutes later I walked into the emergency room and typed in the code to the door, entering the room after I clocked in. I put my purse in and coffee on the desk and sat down in the chair. I turned on the computer and someone entered the waiting room. They came up to the window and I opened it, asking my usual

"Hello and how may I help you?"

But when I looked up for a while I noticed it was someone, that seemed to not need assisting.

"What the hell do you want Louis?"

"Please, can we just talk?"

"No, now good day." I said and closed the window, focusing back on the computer.

He tapped in the glass again and i huffed, opening the window again.

"What?"

"Can you at least help Niall? We think he sprained or broke his ankle. He said and Niall hopped in the room on one foot.

"Fine, but why didn't you help him in?"

"He's lucky I at least dropped him off at the front doors and not where I parked. Now can you help him?"

"Fine, come on back." I said and pressed the button to open the door to let them come back.

Louis was now helping Niall in and I led them into the room. Louis sat Niall down and he stood beside the chair.

I walked in behind them and closed the door.

"Now what did you do?"

"I was messing around with Liam and he tackled me, and my ankle twisted."

I pulled one of the rolly chairs up and sat on it.

"Ok, take your shoe off and show me your ankle."

He did as I said and put his foot in my lap, you see something was slightly wrong but not major.

As I was looking at his foot, poking spots lightly asking him if it hurt, Louis spoke up.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a dick the other day in the dressing room," I was about to interrupt him, when he spoke again, "No, don't interrupt me. Just listen. I'm sorry but I just did it. I also want to say, Harry is sorry also. He really did change. He was forced to dump you like that. His cousins friend's made him do it. If he didn't they would have killed him, and hurt you. Please, just talk to Harry some time and think about it."

As he spoke I kept examining Niall's foot.

I sighed heavily, and the look at him.

"Maybe, now help Niall to the x-ray room so I can do x-rays on him."

"No, talk to me first." Louis said and stood in front of the door.

"What is there to talk about?"

"You need to talk to Harry, see how he has changed."

"No, now move please so I can x-ray Nialls foot." I said through gritted teeth.

"Love, nothing is wrong with his foot, I made it up just to talk to you."

Then Niall behind me spoke up, "Yeah but I wasn't kidding. I was messing around with Liam and my ankle twisted."

I huffed. "Louis move," he sighed but obeyed me, "Niall follow me."

He hopped behind me as Louis helped him.

I got him ready, took the x-rays and told them all that was wrong.

"Nothing major, just a slight sprain. Just ice your foot for about 30 minutes a day for about a week and you should he fine." i smiled at Niall. He smiled back and thanked me and they left.

Jen's P.O.V**

I put my shoes on and then walked up to the hotel. I made my way to the elevator and went to Harry's floor. I walked up to his room and knocked lightly, then a few seconds later, I heard his feet pad to the door and he opened it.

He looked at me with a hard expression.

"What the hell do you want?" He snapped.

"Harry, I-," I sighed, "I'm sorry. Please, take me back and let me come back in?"

"No, but I want to ask you a few things so I guess you can come in." he retorted.

I smiled weakly at him and he opened the door wider for me to walk it. I slipped my shoes off and he shut the door behind us. I walked in and sat on his bed.

He stood in front of me. "Now, why did you come back?"

"Because I love you. I want to be with you." I looked into his eyes pleadingly, lying straight through my teeth.

"No, I don't want you back. I'm in love with someone else."

I pretended to be hurt by this, "Who is she?" I looked at him pretending to be slightly angry.

"That is none of your concern." he snapped again at me.

"Yes it is, now what is her name?" I stood up.

"Hannah Drake!" He yelled at me but then quickly closed his mouth.

"Hannah Drake." I repeated to myself. "How long have you know her?"

"Since High school."

"Why are you still in love with her?"

"Why must you ask so many damn questions?"

"Because I just want to know." I said with gritted teeth.

"Fine then. Hannah was like my life in my last year of high school. I fell in love with her but no. Tanner had to ruin it for me. I got her pregnant after I killed him and his friends made me do terrible things to her. They made me hit her and then tell I never loved her, that it was all a bet. Now I have a daughter she will never let me meet, never let me see her again, and wants me out her life but," he sighed. "I just can't."

"Ok, I understand." I said as I processed the information. "I'll just leave you alone now then." I said and walked out of the hotel room. But before I did, I turned around to face him. He was nearly in tears. "Ill be back some other time this week, ok baby?" I said, smiled at him, and walked out, closing the door behind me.

I went to my car, heading to his house to tell him my newly found information.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Okkkk I'm sorry cause its short and sorry cause its late but you know, I started school again. Its pretty good so far. have you all started school yet? Anyway Ill try and update soon again since I know what I'm doing for the next chapter ok? ok. :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

~Kim :D